News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2010-08-09/10 Town Park, Telluride, CO - Roll Call

Started by disco, March 31, 2010, 09:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco

hoping we will be adding lots of peeps to this list, esp those who are close

:smoke:
disco
whyweigh
caravan2001
whatapiper
phg
guyforget
ifthir
JPhishman
nakedpa
mattstick
crnl4bn
roggae
notkuroda
timberlodge
madtaper
mfpukala11
xanadux3
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Caravan2001

won't be sure for a month or two,  but the tickets and lodging are locked down, just need to figure out some logistics...Hope I make it....I guess there are worse fates between choosing between this and the Greeks..How far is the actual drive from Denver?  Google is saying like 6.5 hours...Flying into Montrose is not really an option for me....

whyweigh5.0

Does anyone know what the camping is like that will be available for the ticketholders?  Which campground?
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

disco

Camping is in three places I believe...one right near town park, two others that use a shuttle (4mi & 7mi)

As for the drive to telli from denver, that sounds about right. You should look at flying into Durango though. Its 2 hrs by normal vehicle, 45 mins if you have clearance/4wd. Travel logistics will be tough on this one.

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

Caravan2001

Quote from: whyweigh4.5 on April 01, 2010, 12:39:53 AM
Does anyone know what the camping is like that will be available for the ticketholders?  Which campground?

It's a toss up where they will put you, you might not even know until day of, I would guess....right now, they have 3 spots lined up- the park, the high school, and another park a little ways out of town..:

QuoteCAMPING is availbe for thes Telluride shows in multiple locations including Telluride Town Park (best) and the nearby high school (9 blocks away), and at the base of Lawson Hill, located just three miles outside of town. In all likelihood shuttles will run between the venue at Town Park and the other campgrounds as is customary during the Telluride Bluegrass Festival, also put on by Craig Ferguson and his Planet Bluegrass. Camping tickets will be offered to pre-sale online lottery ticket winners first. Any remaining camping tickets will go on sale at the same time as regular ticket sales for the Telluride shows, at 12 noon Mountain Time on April 2nd, online via tickethorse.com (AND NOT AVAILABLE ON TICKETMASTER!) or charge by phone at 866.461.6556.

whatapiper

im in +1

caravan i will be doing the same drive, my wife really wants to fly from seattle>oakland>denver>seattle, its cheaper than the drive would be with hotel... i would love to hit the road but she may win this one... after all, we are going to 5 shows
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

phg

I am in for sure, along with my buddy adam.... :banana:

....got at least 2 or 3 in my crew who plan on going but need tix....  :|  Friday will be key!

WhatstheUse?

No tickets yet, but I'm 100% making it happen.

phg - you driving Greek -> Telluride -> Deer Creek ?  :-o
Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Caravan2001

Camping info is up:

QuoteDear fan,

If you plan on camping during your visit to Telluride for the August Phish concerts, please read the following email carefully.

There will be three campsites available nearby for ticket holders. All campsites are between .2 and 4 miles from Town Park.

Telluride Town Park - $60.00

- Located adjacent to the venue
- Opens Monday August 9th at Noon
- Tent Camping only
- Camping is sold per person not per site

Telluride High School - $50.00

- Located less than 1 mile from Town Park
- Opens Sunday, August 8th at 8am.
- Free shuttle to & from Town Park.
- Tent Camping only

Lawson Hill Campground - $50.00

- Ball field located 4 miles from Town Park
- Opens Sunday, August 8th at 8am
- Free shuttle to & from Town Park
- Tent Camping only

For specific information on each campground and camping guidelines visit the Phish Telluride Camping Information Site.

Important Camping Ticket sales info:

For those who obtained their concert tickets through Phish Tickets, camping tickets will be available for sale starting Friday, April 2 at 1PM Mountain time. Camping tickets will sold first come, first served.

In order to gain access to purchase camping tickets you must create an account on the Phish ticketing page. To create your account you must use the unique access code you received in this email. This code is only valid to allow the purchase of 2 camping tickets. Once this code has been used to create an account it cannot be used again.

We highly recommend you create an account prior to the ticket on-sale to save time. Here is how to create an account with your access code:

• Go to http://www.phish.tickets.musictoday.com
• Click the "Your Account" link in the upper right hand corner of the page.
• Create a New Account by clicking the "Continue" button in the left half of the screen.
• Create a username and enter it in the "username" field.
• Enter your email address - please enter a valid email address as your order confirmations will be sent to that address.
• Re-enter your email address for verification.
• Decide whether you wish to join the email list (if you are not on it already) by checking or un-checking the "Yes, I'd like to join the mailing list" box.
• Create a password and enter it into the "password" field.
• Confirm the password by re-entering it into the "confirm password" field.
• Important: Write down your username and password that you created with the Access Code you received and put it in a safe place - You will need your Username, Password, and Access Code when you come back to buy your tickets.
• Finally, enter the Access Code that you received into the "Access Code" field and click the "continue" button.

Just prior to the camping ticket on-sale you should return to the site, click "your account" and enter your username, password and access code in order to log in and buy tickets.

Here is your access code:

Here is the link to create your account and purchase tickets:
http://www.phish.tickets.musictoday.com
Camping tickets go on sale Friday, April 2 at 1PM Mountain time

Good luck and see you in Telluride!
-Phish Ticketing

Questions?: phishtickets@musictoday.com   © 2010 Phish
You are receiving this message because you purchased tickets to the Telluride shows through Phish Tickets. Email is our primary means of communication and customer service.
privacy statement | user agreement | terms & conditions
This email was sent from 5391 Three Notched Road, Crozet, VA 22932.

Looks like I am going...Got a dope 5 bedroom house with 10 friends, just need to lock into plane tickets...No Greek for me, but it's a small price to pay IMO.....The Greek is a LOT easier to get to, but I've seen Phish there and so has my wife (plus she used to live in T-ride), so it's a no-brainer.....we were going to not even worry about the shows, but since we did get tickets, now we feel like we have to go!  Plane ticket to Oakland is $250 and to Montrose is $450, so not too much more money in the big scheme of things...should be bitchin'!  See you all there...

whyweigh5.0

whyweigh5.0

Candy Cane Forest - $75,000.00

Located 3 miles from Gumdrop Mountain

Opens Sunday, August 8th at 8am. Melts Wednesday, August 11 at noon.

Free shuttle to & from Chocoslovakia

Tent Camping only, except in Ice Cream Harbor, where Cone Camping is allowed.

Camping is sold per person not per site. If Lord Licorice and Queen Frostine camp together, they must pay two fees.

No vehicles allowed in the forest. That means you, Mr. Mint.

Access to the Butterscotch Showers via the free shuttle.

Follow the signs directing you to Peanut Brittle Pass. Once you have unloaded your camping gear, a Gingerbread Staff Member will allow you to feast on his moist, delicious flesh.

whyweigh5.0

and I can not believe that they messed up the onsale times for the camping passes for the lotto winners and everyone else.  fuckin a

trifecta!