News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2010-08-09/10 Town Park, Telluride, CO - Roll Call

Started by disco, March 31, 2010, 09:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

Quote from: kellerb on August 09, 2010, 08:23:51 PM
Well, yeah, we're from Indiana.  Last time I saw mountains like that, there was an $8 cover.

sure, it's an $8 cover, but it's a $2 steak!!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 10, 2010, 12:26:05 AM
Quote from: kellerb on August 09, 2010, 08:23:51 PM
Well, yeah, we're from Indiana.  Last time I saw mountains like that, there was an $8 cover.

sure, it's an $8 cover, but it's a $2 steak!!

And all the chicken wings you can eat, if you get there for the noon buffet.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

guyforget

anyone heard from or able to get in touch w/ whyweigh?

i havent heard from him since sunday night...  maybe he lost his phone or something happened that is keeping him from communicating, but if anyone can get through to him, tell him to hit me up ASAP. 

just found out from my hotel that shawn didnt make it into town, but that he had called to let them know, so at least i think he's ok, wherever he is.  get in touch man, hate to hear that something went wrong. 
-AD_

WhatstheUse?

Hey there paugers!

So my phone is getting NO service here in Telluride! If you need/want to get a hold of me just shoot me a PM or call JPhishman's phone!

Hope to see some more of you today, I think we're planning on heading up to mtn village this afternoon.
Bring in the dude!

guyforget

yeah, att is sucking ass out here.  i cant make or receive calls and texts take hours to deliver. 
-AD_

xanadux3

I too have no service if there's a paug meetup today post it here And I'll keep checking
and shocked and persuaded my soul to ignite

WhatstheUse?

I don't usually go into shows w/any expectations, but tonight.... I can't quite help myself.

I'm expecting big things -- be that jamming, bustouts, or narration whatever..... It's just, thisplace is TOO perfect, and they have honestly been heating up pretty fast imo.

LET'S DO THIS!  :rawk:
Bring in the dude!

xanadux3

Great afternoon today took the gondola up to moutain village and back to town then walked around telluride with the wifey and child back at the room now for a breather then might go hit the free Karl Densen show. This place is so amazing!! Tonight will be the heat for sure!
and shocked and persuaded my soul to ignite

disco

Guess we never beat the gorge 09. Worry not, next year phish is returning to CO to play a 45 min set atop Mt Elbert. The set will be on the spring equinox at sunrise. Happy climbing!! We will have plenty of posts to discuss the logistics of Helicopter travel
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

kellerb

Quote from: disco on August 16, 2010, 08:06:33 PM
Guess we never beat the gorge 09. Worry not, next year phish is returning to CO to play a 45 min set atop Mt Elbert. The set will be on the spring equinox at sunrise. Happy climbing!! We will have plenty of posts to discuss the logistics of Helicopter travel

I say we dose harrison ford