News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2010-07-03/04 - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Alpharetta, GA - ROLL CALL

Started by phuzzyfish12, April 01, 2010, 10:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

Alright, so pre-show party at my place for both shows.  I'm gonna send a pm to the paugers that are listed in the OP.  If you can't make the pre-show party, then def a meet up on the lot. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

MiamiPhish

Thanks to goodabouthood and jphishman, this guy will be at both shows!!!

Looking forward to raging it at Sophist's pre PHISHHHH!

gimmetela

i'll see yous there!!!
(need to trade two 7/4 pavilion for two 7/3 pavilion--)

phuzzyfish12

Quote from: gimmetela on June 25, 2010, 04:55:54 PM
i'll see yous there!!!

Awesome hope we can meet.

After Camden2 I am super pumped for ATL.  :crazy: :crazy:

I MIGHT have 1 ticket FS for the 4th, its in the Pit. I should know better in a day or two if I can sell it.

Also, I didn't get a parking pass when I bought my tickets, do I need to get one or will it be a big deal to get one at the show?

gah

Quote from: MiamiPhish on June 19, 2010, 05:03:07 PM
Thanks to goodabouthood and jphishman, this guy will be at both shows!!!

Looking forward to raging it at Sophist's pre PHISHHHH!

Have a good time you all! Unfortunately, I won't be making these shows now.  :-(
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

sophist

Quote from: phuzzyfish12 on June 28, 2010, 11:48:44 AM
Quote from: gimmetela on June 25, 2010, 04:55:54 PM
i'll see yous there!!!

Awesome hope we can meet.

After Camden2 I am super pumped for ATL.  :crazy: :crazy:

I MIGHT have 1 ticket FS for the 4th, its in the Pit. I should know better in a day or two if I can sell it.

Also, I didn't get a parking pass when I bought my tickets, do I need to get one or will it be a big deal to get one at the show?
you'll need a parking pass unless you park at one of the shuttle parking lots. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

whyweigh5.0

I got a parking pass for you Dee or phuzzyphish if you need it.  It's for the 4th
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

sophist

If you need directions to my place or want to meet up on the lot, pm me for my number and/or address. 

See y'all this weekend. 

phuzzyfish12

Quote from: whyweigh4.5 on June 28, 2010, 04:12:14 PM
I got a parking pass for you Dee or phuzzyphish if you need it.  It's for the 4th

Thanks! My friend in ATL let me know she has it covered.

phuzzyfish12

Getting out of work in 3 hours and on a plane in 7 to head to ATL, starting to get all  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: for the weekend!!!