News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2010/06/15 - nTelos Pavilion - Portsmouth, VA - ROLL CALL

Started by McGrupp, April 01, 2010, 10:56:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

Quote from: goodabouthood on June 18, 2010, 12:03:43 PM
Quote from: blatboom on June 18, 2010, 12:01:10 PM
actually that may work out just fine..

It's definitely Scotts. What, do you think we didn't totally go through the bag searching for things? Found some "prescriptions" with scotts name on them.

Also, might I add, I'm very impressed with the young man's confidence in bringing so many cougar condoms with him on tour!

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :banana: :wtu: :crazy:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: VA slim on June 18, 2010, 12:13:55 PM

It's definitely Scotts. What, do you think we didn't totally go through the bag searching for things? Found some "prescriptions" with scotts name on them.

Also, might I add, I'm very impressed with the young man's confidence in bringing so many cougar condoms with him on tour!

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

The prescriptions are legit, I swear!  I had hurt my back!!!

And the condoms.... well...... some of you witnessed the lazer eyes in action!  :wtu:

Bring in the dude!

VA $l!m

could one of ya'll remind me of the jams from the 1st 3 shows that ya'll played for me in the car and at the condo on mon & tues mornin??  i think one of them was the bdntl...

VA $l!m

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 18, 2010, 02:10:35 PM
Quote from: VA slim on June 18, 2010, 12:13:55 PM

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

The prescriptions are legit, I swear!  I had hurt my back!!!

And the condoms.... well...... some of you witnessed the lazer eyes in action!  :wtu:

"GIVE ME ALL YOUR DR00GZ!!" :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :wtu:

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

blatboom

Quote from: VA slim on June 18, 2010, 02:10:35 PM
could one of ya'll remind me of the jams from the 1st 3 shows that ya'll played for me in the car and at the condo on mon & tues mornin??  i think one of them was the bdntl...
some of that was '09 Gorge.. but RJ posted this in the vid thread

Superfreakie

^^^^
If I didn't know any better, I'd say Trey is fucking high. Until the "good" part of the jam, he is stumbling around, and he's off the beat as the jam stretches out, let alone out of key due to his whammy/detune pedal. Oh well, the jam is some serious space though  :-o :-o :-o
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Superfreakie on June 18, 2010, 04:44:46 PM
^^^^
If I didn't know any better, I'd say Trey is fucking high. Until the "good" part of the jam, he is stumbling around, and he's off the beat as the jam stretches out, let alone out of key due to his whammy/detune pedal. Oh well, the jam is some serious space though  :-o :-o :-o

personally, as a man well experienced in judging if someone's fuked up :police: he is. just not on opiates. i call alcohol and maybe budd.

G. Augusto

Quote from: VA slim on June 18, 2010, 06:42:22 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on June 18, 2010, 04:44:46 PM
^^^^

personally, as a man well experienced in judging if someone's fuked up :police: he is. just not on opiates. i call alcohol and maybe budd.

SNAP!