News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

LiveNation/TicketMaster Results Thread

Started by redrum, April 02, 2010, 07:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: PIE-GUY on April 02, 2010, 09:56:21 AM
I just clicked the DMB tickets on that same livenation page - when you click the link to actually buy tickets it pulls up a TM page. I would just start there and be logged in to TM if I were you.

sweet thanks
Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

Good thing this merger is making life easier for the consumer!

StCarl

Quote from: Phishy69 on April 02, 2010, 09:15:07 AM
Mornin' folks.
Let's do this!!

Word.  If yesterday's livenation presale was any indication, I need to be going in with more practice and positive thinking.  Here, I am for the practice.  I got the other thing.  Good luck, all!

Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

blatboom

I just clicked the DMB tickets on that same livenation page - when you click the link to actually buy tickets it pulls up a TM page. I would just start there and be logged in to TM if I were you.
def this.

oh and that ticketfly.com site selling Merriweathers better be up to the task today.

PIE-GUY

it's funny - the url is Ticketmaster.com/whatever, but the graphics on the page are all still Livenation. If you go in through TM, the graphics are all TM, but the ticketing is all TM either way.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

Quote from: blatboom on April 02, 2010, 09:58:43 AM
def this.

oh and that ticketfly.com site selling Merriweathers better be up to the task today.

Ticketfly is going to crash and burn.

mehead

scored tix for GW sec 4   :rockout:

as I did last year for GW got thru on my 3rd time calling...got shut out on line
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mehead

DoW

yeah, I took the first pavillion I got because I wnated to be inside in sec. 8.
tried for better and settled on sec 5.

so if anyone wants a sec 8, let me know.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

PIE-GUY

pulling uncovered seats right now - not under the pav, but not lawn. letting them all go. I don't need GW tix, but if I get a good one, I'll take it.

WhatstheUse?

hot diggity!!! First got a "uncovered pavillion" by phone -- then tried again online and pulled a section 2!!!!  Had to grab that one...... so now I got an extra :-P
Bring in the dude!

whyweigh5.0

It actually feels good to not be trying for tickets during a phish onsale.  It feels strange at the same time
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

PIE-GUY

I think shutting down the bots may have made a real difference. It's not nearly as crazy.

mehead