News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2010 NBA Playoffs

Started by VA $l!m, April 17, 2010, 09:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alumni

This is actually a really good game.

Too many bad offensive possessions down the stretch kept Boston from winning in regulation or getting a lead in OT. But they're still right there.

3pt game w/ 1:46 to go...
Cause I got a degree

Superfreakie

Holy Christ...Allen dropping the sick downtown bombs to keep them in.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Superfreakie

I loved Nash last night, rearranging his broken nose on the court. Serious Canadian.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Superfreakie

stop thanking God, he doesn't give a fuck about a basketball game.

Alumni

Other than a couple clutch shots by Ray Allen, the Celts were pretty bad in the offensive end.

This should get their attention, though. Celts still have this sewn up, and maybe they could use a little ego-deflation before taking on the Lakers.

Alumni: your source for positive spin
Cause I got a degree

Superfreakie

Quote from: Alumni on May 24, 2010, 11:49:47 PM
Other than a couple clutch shots by Ray Allen, the Celts were pretty bad in the offensive end.

This should get their attention, though. Celts still have this sewn up, and maybe they could use a little ego-deflation before taking on the Lakers.

Well, my Habs are out but my Lakers are still in.....yeah (total bandwagoner eh! Patriots/Lakers/Habs.......now about twenty five years running, longer for the Habs).

Hicks

Quote from: Superfreakie on May 25, 2010, 12:00:50 AM

Well, my Habs are out but my Lakers are still in.....yeah (total bandwagoner eh! Patriots/Lakers/Habs.......now about twenty five years running, longer for the Habs).

Yankees fan too?

Also, the Lakers bandwagon has been rolling for my entire life.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Hicks on May 25, 2010, 12:20:05 AM
Quote from: Superfreakie on May 25, 2010, 12:00:50 AM

Yankees fan too?

Also, the Lakers bandwagon has been rolling for my entire life.

yankees can roast in hell. I'm BoSox. You see, in Canada I lived without cable for years in my teens but had this rabbit ear antenna that used to pick up all sorts of channels. In my area, we always got patriots games, bosox and the big NBA teams (this was before we got the Toronto Raptors) ie. Celtics, Lakers. Hence why I became a homer of sorts.

Superfreakie

Is anyone else watching this three point insanity.  :-o

MiamiPhish

Quote from: Superfreakie on May 25, 2010, 09:55:23 PM
Is anyone else watching this three point insanity.  :-o

Yeah, no one can miss!

VA $l!m

yup, thank gawd Frye finally got off the schinde! i was starting to think there was a voodoo doll with his head on it somewhere!!

still bummed the Celts slacked last nite and let the Magic drag things ou another game,,,lame.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Hicks

Quote from: VA slim on May 25, 2010, 10:18:46 PM
yup, thank gawd Frye finally got off the schinde! i was starting to think there was a voodoo doll with his head on it somewhere!!

still bummed the Celts slacked last nite and let the Magic drag things ou another game,,,lame.

As somebody who watched Frye play 80 games for two years I can tell you dude will never be consistent. 

This game is hott though!
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VA $l!m

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

ITZ RAININ 3s in PHX!!!

BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA!

VA $l!m

holy sh-- did u see that spin move/layup by Dragic?!!! :-o :-o :-o :-o :mrgreen:

Hicks

Quote from: VA slim on May 25, 2010, 11:14:56 PM
holy sh-- did u see that spin move/layup by Dragic?!!! :-o :-o :-o :-o :mrgreen:

Dude is the real deal.

C'mon Suns, hold on FTW!