News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/11 - Toyota Park - Bridgeview, IL - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by mistercharlie, June 12, 2010, 12:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Friday, 06/11/2010  Toyota Park, Bridgeview, IL

Soundcheck: New Mike Tune?, Show of Life, Burn That Bridge x2

Set 1: Down with Disease, Wolfman's Brother, Possum, Boogie On Reggae Woman, Reba, Jesus Just Left Chicago, The Divided Sky, Golgi Apparatus, David Bowie

Set 2: Light > Maze, Ghost > Limb By Limb*, Prince Caspian, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Run Like an Antelope, Show of Life#

Encore: Cavern > Julius

Notes: After Possum, Trey congratulated the hometown Chicago Blackhawks' victory over his beloved Philadelphia Flyers in the Stanley Cup Finals that ended two days before this show.
*With Vocal Jam.
# First Time Played by Phish

Discuss.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Phish played tonight!

That and the setlist is all I know for certain.

DI

From the parts I heard, solid Reba with a good jam. By the end of ghost there was some good stuff, with a sort of weak transition into limb by limb, which had a sick vocal jam. Run like an antelope and Julius I'm wanting to listen to again, because they both sounded quite good.

shamwow

hope it was a kick ass show for all the kiddies there,  had a good time tonight, thanks folks  :phish: :beerbang:
"If your gonna run up on the stage..."

whatapiper

now down to the nitty gritty, lets get this show up already!
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

whatapiper

beginning to end
we belong

Multibeast12

Now starts the staying up late to download from etree.  :-D Can't wait to listen. Seems pretty soild

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Caravan2001

Have to say I  am most looking forward to hearing the Phish debut of Show of Life....I really like the TAB version, it was only a matter of time before Phish played it....I'll prolly dl before bed tonight....good hanging with you monkeys tonight...

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

whatapiper

beginning to end
we belong

Multibeast12

Quote from: whatapiper on June 12, 2010, 12:55:17 AM
show up in an hour?
I hope. I'm getting sleepy and have to work tomorrow and this is what i plan on jammin to.

mbw

Gumbo72203

The eternal non-attendee dilemma:   :rockout: or  :banana:

Stay up past my bedtime to aurally jerk off to new Phish, or get to sleep so I can wake up early enough to have Saturday-morning sex with my girlfriend?  (there is a very limited window of opportunity...   this is a very, very exact science)

I'm actually having a hard time deciding.  Is that bad? 

Btw, excitement over the first-time pairings! 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again