News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/11 - Toyota Park - Bridgeview, IL - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by mistercharlie, June 12, 2010, 12:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Quote from: sophist on June 12, 2010, 04:04:14 AM
meh.  They fail to peak Reba again.  So far that MSG Reba is the only 3.0 version that actually peaks correctly.

doesn't peak well but the chill groove section is aces. 

QuoteI think SF is picking his face off the floor, finally motherfucker.

you talking to me fool  :mrgreen:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

whatapiper

Quote from: Superfreakie on June 12, 2010, 04:25:40 AM
meh.  They fail to peak Reba again.  So far that MSG Reba is the only 3.0 version that actually peaks correctly.

oh shit!

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Superfreakie

Quote from: whatapiper on June 12, 2010, 04:30:08 AM
Quote from: Superfreakie on June 12, 2010, 04:25:40 AM

oh shit!

oh snap! where is that southern lightweight?  :evil:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

ytowndan

First set was decent.  Haven't listened to set 2 yet. 

I was very disappointed with the Reba.  They did an OK job with the composed section, but once again the jam was lacking.  Meh...one of these days they'll play Reba again...one of these days .
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mistercharlie

I cheated, I jumped right into Ghost. Big rock peaks, everyone sounds great!  Mike is perfect in the mix finally. I've got the rest of the show loaded onto my Ipod for listening to during my prep shift at work today.

woah, 13 minutes in and Trey is playing some High notes that kick ass.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Undermind

Just finishing my download of last night's show.  I haven't listened to anything yet, but am reading some really good reviews of the show that are getting me super psyched for Hartford!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Tomapella

Listening now, I'd say it already sounds better than much of last year, especially Wolfman's (up to Boogie On).  Can't wait to see what else the summer holds!

Also, wow.  I was...uh...really drunk last night.  I present you: my setlist.

mistercharlie

Is that a llama looking over a sunrise there at the bottom?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Undermind

Man there must have been a lot of full bladders at Toyota Park last night.  No piss break in the 1st set at all. 
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

rowjimmy

Undermind

Multibeast12

DAM!!!!! Mike on this Wolfman's is just holly crap. I hope he stays like this all year. And you can actually hear him to.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Undermind

Undermind