News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2010 Summer Pics

Started by redrum, June 12, 2010, 04:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ph92

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on August 20, 2010, 10:23:16 PM
Quote from: phishhead92 on August 20, 2010, 10:20:38 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on August 20, 2010, 10:03:29 PM
Quote from: willsteele on August 20, 2010, 09:50:59 PM
Perhaps next year I will have a tent instead of my brothers crib to sleep in so I can party at the Bong too.  willsteele can't hang :(   But a mosquito free house was sooooo nice.

dude, we fogged the site when we got there and within minutes we were mosquito free, drank beers and stuff, stole extra wood  :wtu: and had a grand ole time.  wish you were there, it was a party.
fogged the site? never heard of that

we got kuroda to come by and fill his smoke machines with some dank, and fogged that shit out.

.....or we bought some raid yard fogger and sprayed it around.

you decide.
clearly CK5 came around, i mean APD you were wearing that "jsut cause you have a lazer pointer doesnt mean your kuroda" so hes probably like..

CK5:props brah, i like that shirt, so ima get you all baked as fuck with my hand held fog machine that i just carry around with me

WTU: ZOMG CAN I MEET TREY?

:-D

jus playin

cant really think of anything else sorta funny tho
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

aphineday

Quote from: phishhead92 on August 20, 2010, 11:53:08 PM
Perhaps next year I will have a tent instead of my brothers crib to sleep in so I can party at the Bong too.  willsteele can't hang :(   But a mosquito free house was sooooo nice.

dude, we fogged the site when we got there and within minutes we were mosquito free, drank beers and stuff, stole extra wood  :wtu: and had a grand ole time.  wish you were there, it was a party.

we got kuroda to come by and fill his smoke machines with some dank, and fogged that shit out.

you decide.
clearly CK5 came around, i mean APD you were wearing that "jsut cause you have a lazer pointer doesnt mean your kuroda" so hes probably like..

CK5:props brah, i like that shirt, so ima get you all baked as fuck with my hand held fog machine that i just carry around with me

jus playin

I WAS sitting right behind the mix that night, and when he saw the shirt, he came up and said "Okay I have to shake your hand for wearing that, thank you". I didn't really expect notoriety, or expect to be sitting behind him while wearing that, but it was fucking cool. I was just wearing the shirt because I hate assholes with laser pointers. That being said, those fog machines were the win. Monster hits.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

alcoholandcoffeebeans

:wtu:  NEEDS to tell his firewood story. freal.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

ph92

Quote from: aphineday on August 21, 2010, 12:04:47 AM
Quote from: phishhead92 on August 20, 2010, 11:53:08 PM

you decide.

jus playin

I WAS sitting right behind the mix that night, and when he saw the shirt, he came up and said "Okay I have to shake your hand for wearing that, thank you". I didn't really expect notoriety, or expect to be sitting behind him while wearing that, but it was fucking cool. I was just wearing the shirt because I hate assholes with laser pointers. That being said, those fog machines were the win. Monster hits.
yeah i feel that, its like look at this shaky green dot SO TRIPPY BRAH

or...you could watch a pro do it, and get warped into another dimension :-D

but that is pretty sweet. i want to meet someone from the band
Make America Melt Again!

JPhishman

So  :wtu: has pretty much all the pics taken when we were together.... and he's slacking, but at least I have a classic shot of the chair incident and a few others.

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

JPhishman

A few others - These are all iphone pics BTW if u couldn't tell...

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

mistercharlie

Quote from: JPhishman on August 21, 2010, 04:06:34 AM
A few others - These are all iphone pics BTW if u couldn't tell...

Dude in the white shirt and black shorts with the AWESOME handlebar mustache was Gangsta Mario!! Dude was the best to watch dance. You need to figure out a way to post the video you got of him Heath. Cool Pics, BTW.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

Quote from: JPhishman on August 21, 2010, 04:03:23 AM
So  :wtu: has pretty much all the pics taken when we were together.... and he's slacking, but at least I have a classic shot of the chair incident and a few others.

sweet tride pics!

what a sky!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

ph92

Quote from: goodabouthood on August 21, 2010, 10:04:38 AM
Quote from: JPhishman on August 21, 2010, 04:03:23 AM

sweet tride pics!

what a sky!
THIS

and im really diggin MBW's shirt, i saw that for the first time at the campsite, the dudes next to us had a droid and were watching the t00b all day haha.
Make America Melt Again!

WhatstheUse?

I won't lie.

I am going to struggle getting pics up.

Hopefully I'll make time b4 the weekend is over.
Bring in the dude!

redrum

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 21, 2010, 02:00:20 PM
I won't lie.

I am going to struggle getting pics up.

Hopefully I'll make time b4 the weekend is over.

dude, we shoulda takin a picture of your PUPILS on shakedown after JB1 when messengerbird was like "can your pupils be any bigger right now?"

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

:wtu:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

redrum

---

WhatstheUse?

He's not as innocent as he looks....
Bring in the dude!

redrum

and looks NOTHING like that half way thru the 2nd set!

---