News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2010 LP CD's (will they have filler?)

Started by mistercharlie, June 17, 2010, 08:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

So I was just thinking about this, when you order up a physical CD from LP for summer tour 2010 do you think they'll have soundchecks as filler on the last disc? Most disc 3's are only about 20-30 minutes long leaving plenty of space for filler. Plus it seems like something they'd do to generate slightly more revenue 3.0 style.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mopper_smurf

Some of them might have extras, but don't count on it.

*stupid rumor*

BIG box with all of Summer 2010, delivered by gliders. Includes acoustic Gamehendge soundcheck recorded at the Gorge. Sweet pix by RJ and Aug.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Tomapella

The filler on every release will be the Coventry Glide repeated enough times to fill the disc.

Nobes

Anyone get theirs yet? What do they look like and how long after you order do they come?

Multibeast12

Quote from: Nobes on June 20, 2010, 08:58:20 PM
Anyone get theirs yet? What do they look like and how long after you order do they come?
I ordered the Hershey last monday and still nothing. They haven't sent an email of conformation or anything like that.