News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/25 - Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, NJ - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by redrum, June 25, 2010, 11:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you could have attended only one night of Camden, which would it have been?

06/24/10
11 (24.4%)
06/25/10
34 (75.6%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Undermind

Goodnight all!  I'm going to have to wait until morning to hear this one.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mbw

Quote from: Superfreakie on June 25, 2010, 11:48:18 PM
I'm sure tonight was awesome. And to carry on the convo from the LST where I said I would of preferred the night before because of jamming and someone posted there was more jamming this night. I agree, you're right, but what type of jamming. That CDT jam sounded unbelievable and the 2001/Jackson, so much promise one of the jams of the summer so far (I would imagine). CDT could of gone in a million directions and in fact was, that's the music that I pay big money to see. But tonight's jamming comes down to my other LST post which bears repeating for those not in the LST......

QuoteIt's not so much the songs themselves but them as vehicles. Keep in mind, that this second set started off with an amazing jam and had so much promise.....then the eagle sort of crash landed when Trey realized he couldn't keep up. Think about the songs he has shredded tonight, all easy and all fit his signature ten licks that he has been beating to death. Alaska, Possum, Zero all have roughly the same licks as they are rooted in blues rock. And then there is Caspian which ain't too hard. The two times the set was taken out into real improv CDT and Light it was only the Trio playing with Trey just comping whale chords in the background. Dude can't jam anymore. His creativity is gone. Unbelievable.

EDIT: And I don't mean to hate, because the other three members are kicking ass, and last year I was all over Fishman for his slop. So I give credit where it is due and where it fails I highlight that too.

move along  :police:

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Undermind

Quote from: Play_It_Leo on June 25, 2010, 11:49:11 PM
Quote from: Undermind on June 25, 2010, 11:44:53 PM
QuoteCoventryMusic

@neillybop is at paic red rocks. It's fucking awesome...but also Jackson zarathusa? You fucking kidding me? 4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

:laugh:

I'd prefer to call it Also Sprach Jackson-thustra personally. ;)
sounds good to me!  :wink:
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mbw

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

cleech74

Looks awesome on paper.  Gotta dl this one and give it a listen tomorrow.

Hope y'all had fun! :phish:
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

Gumbo72203

Holy shit.  Wow.

My girlfriend is mad because I woke her up with those, lol.  Ho-ly shit.   

Now...   here is an interesting thing.  This 2nd set looks so beat...  worst 2nd set all 3.0 probably.  Caspian and Heavy Things?  Plus 2001, which, while awesome, doesn't crack 6 minutes anymore.... and then Alaska, AND Zero?!?  No hate, but... last set of Camden?  of the show Alumni came back to life at?  WITH a TTE in the 1st set?  sheesh mcgeesh...

The Chalkdust and Light better be at least 15 minutes each or I'm calling shenanigans....    I'm legit crossing my fingers that Camden didn't get slammed with the ultimate incidence of 3.0'd. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Caravan2001

Caravan2001

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 26, 2010, 12:52:09 AM
Holy shit.  Wow.

My girlfriend is mad because I woke her up with those, lol.  Ho-ly shit.   

Now...   here is an interesting thing.  This 2nd set looks so beat...  worst 2nd set all 3.0 probably.  Caspian and Heavy Things?  Plus 2001, which, while awesome, doesn't crack 6 minutes anymore.... and then Alaska, AND Zero?!?  No hate, but... last set of Camden?  of the show Alumni came back to life at?  WITH a TTE in the 1st set?  sheesh mcgeesh...

The Chalkdust and Light better be at least 15 minutes each or I'm calling shenanigans....    I'm legit crossing my fingers that Camden didn't get slammed with the ultimate incidence of 3.0'd.

:-D :-D :-D you obviously didn't hear the stream....
QuoteThis 2nd set looks so beat...  worst 2nd set all 3.0 probably
:roll:

Caravan2001

Listening to the FLAC of Alumni now....wwwwwwoooooooowwwwwwww...... :beerbang:

WhatstheUse?

That was not only fun, but probably THE MOST FUCKING FUN IVE EVER HAD!!!!!! :wtu: :wtu: :wtu:

Holy fuckity fuck. So good.
Bring in the dude!