News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vibes & More for our friend, WhyWeigh

Started by gah, August 11, 2010, 03:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whyweigh5.0

i just want to say thank you to everyone.  just readingthis thread has msde my day.  i wish i could post more but its difficult for me to type right now.  when iam better i will be able to thank you all personsally
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

birdman

Great to hear from you WW.
Get well soon, Bro!
Paug FTMFW!

Undermind

It is good to hear from you WW.  Get better soon man!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

PIE-GUY

Great to see you posting, shawn. You are definitely missed around here. Get well soon buddy.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

Quote from: whyweigh4.5 on August 19, 2010, 03:06:57 AM
i just want to say thank you to everyone.  just readingthis thread has msde my day.  i wish i could post more but its difficult for me to type right now.  when iam better i will be able to thank you all personsally

We miss you around here, man. Get well.

sophist

Awesome to hear from you Shawn.  Take care buddy, and we'll be with you in spirit as you get through this. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

sophist

BTW, if anyone wants to donate directly to Shawn rather than with our Ipad idea, send money via paypal to whyweigh@hotmail.com 

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

UncleEbinezer

And seeing this has made mine and probably a lot of others.  Glad to hear you are doing OK and on the way to recovery! 
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

phuzzyfish12

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Undermind

Quote from: sophist on August 19, 2010, 08:26:46 AM
BTW, if anyone wants to donate directly to Shawn rather than with our Ipad idea, send money via paypal to whyweigh@hotmail.com

thanks man.  Donation sent. I couldn't send much, but if we all chip in it should be a great help I'm sure!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

antelope19

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on August 19, 2010, 08:40:33 AM

And seeing this has made mine and probably a lot of others.  Glad to hear you are doing OK and on the way to recovery!

this
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

DoW

glad you're well enough to be checking in.  get better.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

mbw

great to hear from you 4.5!

lets get this man an ipad, stat.

mattstick

Does the hospital have wireless? otherwise a 3G iPad would have to include a data plan.