News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2010-12-27/28 DCU Center, Worcester, MA -Roll Call

Started by thelot, September 24, 2010, 05:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoW

Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

jasonsobel

Quote from: bvaz on October 09, 2010, 02:48:14 AM
floor both nights.

I am also in with floors both nights :)
also, I have an extra floor for the 2nd night - PM me if you are interested.
sing me back home before I die

Multibeast12

Seems like tickets aren't that bad to get here. But i have a feeling they will drop from scalpers closer to the date and that when i'll prolly get some. Right now have to get new doors for my jeep before the winter comes.  :frustrated:

pcr3

in for night 2.  i may have an extra...will post in the appropriate forum when the time comes.

can't wait. :rawk:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

JPhishman

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

emay

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

JPhishman

So where are folks stayin for these shows? I have peeps that live somewhat in the vicinity.  :wtu: included.

But seeing as how we are absolute champs of ragin the hotee, I figure that's prob the way to go.....

Seems the closest places are booked at this point though.

:?
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

emay

Quote from: JPhishman on November 05, 2010, 04:32:23 PM
So where are folks stayin for these shows? I have peeps that somewhat in the vicinity.  :wtu: included.

But seeing as how are are absolute champs of ragin the hotee, I figure that's prob the way to go.....

Seems the closest places are booked at this point though.

:?

ya Im staying in a hotey like 5 miles away with some friends.

danje

Looks like I might be hitting the 28th solo. Anyone have any floor space?

Mr.Slinky

Two sticks causing fire, ready to be heavy when you're feather light and steady.  Bling bling when I sparkle cutting corners dropping angles, losing rhythm coils in a tangle no need to be a pretzel smooth as a lizard Ill be slinkin' with a slither.

Mr.Slinky

Im in both nights!!! If any of you have suggestions about how to roll around this spot lemme know it's tough to get used to.  My good friend is on here and I like the jist of this as I've been actively seein the boys since 95.  Not as lucky as some but very very lucky.  So The whole posting pics on meet ups 3.0 I don't know what's up with that it seems you have to imbed or something?
Two sticks causing fire, ready to be heavy when you're feather light and steady.  Bling bling when I sparkle cutting corners dropping angles, losing rhythm coils in a tangle no need to be a pretzel smooth as a lizard Ill be slinkin' with a slither.

birdman

Anyone else coming out for these? Or is this it?
Slackers.
Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

These have the potential of blowing the New Year's shows out of the water.  Not sold out, alot of people broke the bank for the MSG run, they may treat those in attendance.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.