News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

LOST?

Started by August, September 10, 2005, 03:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

alright, now it's getting better - now that Jack and the rest of the crew have got back to the island and all those flashes have stopped (at least for now?)
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

rowjimmy

mehead

1/2 way thru the last episode - had to stop because my wife had a bash to go tonight..will finish it up in the am...meh start to the season but eventually pulled itself together...can't wait til Feb!

justjezmund

:frustrated: why isn't feb 2nd today  :frustrated:
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

mehead

the only that I'm not looking forward to is only having 1 episode  / week..I've watched all 5 seasons on DVD..I'll prolly save each episode on DVR and then watch season 6 again all back to back..I f'in hate commercials too

mistercharlie

Quote from: mehead on December 30, 2009, 09:32:26 AM
the only that I'm not looking forward to is only having 1 episode  / week..I've watched all 5 seasons on DVD..I'll prolly save each episode on DVR and then watch season 6 again all back to back..I f'in hate commercials too

I watched the first 2 seasons on dvd and jummping into the TV versions was definatly a big change. Commercials take away from the paceing of the storytelling.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: mehead on December 30, 2009, 09:32:26 AM

Waiting a week between episodes can be torturous.
Waiting until after the season has aired to watch it would not work.
I'd go nuts waiting any longer.

mattstick

I've watched almost every episode "live" since the premiere.

The anticipation makes it better.

rowjimmy

Quote from: mattstick on December 30, 2009, 01:32:24 PM

I've watched almost every episode "live" since the premiere.

The anticipation makes it better.

Agreed.

Watching The Variable right now, btw...
Awesome.

mistercharlie

Take a Lost quiz at abc.com to win a 'Message in a bottle' that is a sneek peek at the the new season. Only 815 winners will be chosen.

http://abc.go.com/shows/lost/final-season-sweepstakes?cid=09_lost_alert_12302009_dwy
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

There's a half-hour recap show on today at 3. Set your dvr's.

rowjimmy

***Spoiler Alert***

Damon and Carlton just announced that Libby and Michael will be back for season 6.
http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/2008-12-6-the-fien-print/posts/live-blogging-abc-s-lost-tca-press-tour-panel

another great quote:
QuoteCuse warns that some questions won't be answered, because doing only answers would be pedantic and that part of the show is about the mystery and that going down to the midochlorians of it all would demystify the story.

Mr Minor

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 12, 2010, 01:04:25 PM
***Spoiler Alert***

Damon and Carlton just announced that Libby and Michael will be back for season 6.
http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/2008-12-6-the-fien-print/posts/live-blogging-abc-s-lost-tca-press-tour-panel

another great quote:
QuoteCuse warns that some questions won't be answered, because doing only answers would be pedantic and that part of the show is about the mystery and that going down to the midochlorians of it all would demystify the story.

can't friggin' wait!!

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 12, 2010, 01:04:25 PM
***Spoiler Alert***

another great quote:

Midichlorians? So the whole show has been one big Jedi Mind Trick?  :lol:

rowjimmy

Lol

I think it's great that they recognize the fault in a franchise that overshares itself into oblivion.