News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/15 - N Charleston Coliseum - N Charleston, SC - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Undermind, October 15, 2010, 02:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 15, 2010, 07:05:07 PM
Big-ass margarita @ the local mexican joint...

Getting ready to see sophist & mcgrupp get 3.0'd.

You're choosing going to a  :phish: show over sitting at home and watching old Christopher Lee horror movies? Sure wish I had that option.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

QuoteYEMblog 
doors are open! people on the floor are singing the chorus to Meatstick #phish 
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Nonononono.

I'm still in VA.
I'm out for dinner with the family and heading home for The Mummy and LST action...

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 15, 2010, 07:11:52 PM
Nonononono.

I'm still in VA.
I'm out for dinner with the family and heading home for The Mummy and LST action...

Well, that's more like it.

Undermind

No Mummy for me.  The wife will be catching up on DVR'd shows I believe.  I'm going to feel somewhat left out I think.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

rowjimmy

mbw

is it bad that i am going out for once in a long time but id rather stay here and do this?

mistercharlie

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on October 15, 2010, 07:18:08 PM
is it bad that i am going out for once in a long time but id rather stay here and do this?

Not at all. Everytime I'm out doing something when there's LST'ing to be done at home, I feel off.

hoodie22

Haven't LST'd in a while.....but gotta do something to make for the fact that I'm supposed to be there tonight
So lets rock this thread  :beerbang:

willsteele

Quote from: tehdead on October 15, 2010, 06:30:36 PM
Quote from: willsteele on October 15, 2010, 05:30:13 PM
Jibboo is probably a good call for tonight.

Hope to be able to split my time between the Hawks and the LST tonight...  provided the wife and son allow it.

jiboo was on the 11th i hope not

shit you're right...  how did i miss that.
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

Undermind

Quote from: hoodie22 on October 15, 2010, 07:21:52 PM
Haven't LST'd in a while.....but gotta do something to make for the fact that I'm supposed to be there tonight
So lets rock this thread  :beerbang:

:beerbang:
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

ytowndan

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 15, 2010, 07:19:39 PM

Not at all. Everytime I'm out doing something when there's LST'ing to be done at home, I feel off.

I'm guilty of LST'ing from the blackberry while out at the bars and whatnot. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mistercharlie

Quote from: ytowndan on October 15, 2010, 07:27:46 PM

I wish I was technologically advanced enough to do such things.

WhatstheUse?

so when's this depressing shindig get started?

Last time I was here the show sucked...... (CMAC'd)  :-D
Bring in the dude!

kellerb

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 15, 2010, 07:30:11 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on October 15, 2010, 07:27:46 PM

I wish I was technologically advanced enough to do such things.

phish twits me the setlist when I'm at the bar, which isn't nearly as good as LSTing. 

Anywho, you guy'll have to excuse me, I'm heading out to the bar.