News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by mistercharlie, October 21, 2010, 09:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: mistercharlie on February 19, 2013, 06:48:15 AM
That was a bad ass episode. Carol just can't keep a man.

Can't wait for next week.

Also, finally read issue 107 yesterday. Sure was hoping something would've happened to Carl.

Lol, was just thinking the same thing about Carol. Poor guy has a head problem.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

rowjimmy

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

gainesvillegreen

Loved the neutering of the zombie by Andrea and Nerdy.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

mistercharlie

That zombie curbing makes the curbing from American History X seem timid in comparison.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VA $l!m

omg will Andrea just get eaten already?
---and im not talking about the Gubner either u pervs. :shakehead:

mehead

Quote from: VA $l!m on February 26, 2013, 12:31:25 PM
omg will Andrea just get eaten already?
---and im not talking about the Gubner either u pervs. :shakehead:

Right after Rick gets eaten.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

zimbra

Surprised we didn't see what was in the back of the truck on Sunday.  Carl really stuck it to Rick, hopefully it will help.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

blatboom

great episode. I sure hope they helped themselves to a few of those grenades that were laying around

ytowndan

It looks like Rick didn't need a kick in the ass after all.  He simply needed to look into a mirror before it was too late.  It was the perfect way to bring back Morgan, having him serve as Rick's "mirror."

IMO, this was some of the best writing, directing, and acting (thanks to Lennie James) that we've seen on this show in a long time.  Definitely my favorite episode of the season so far. 

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

VA $l!m

Igbo

I want Carl to die. He's annoying.

mistercharlie

Quote from: ytowndan on March 04, 2013, 01:25:34 AM
It looks like Rick didn't need a kick in the ass after all.  He simply needed to look into a mirror before it was too late.  It was the perfect way to bring back Morgan, having him serve as Rick's "mirror."

IMO, this was some of the best writing, directing, and acting (thanks to Lennie James) that we've seen on this show in a long time.  Definitely my favorite episode of the season so far.

Couldn't have summed it up better. Great episode.

But what was up with the 'Erin' references in the beginning. I don't remember any Erin from the books.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ytowndan

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 04, 2013, 08:42:48 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on March 04, 2013, 01:25:34 AM

Couldn't have summed it up better. Great episode.

But what was up with the 'Erin' references in the beginning. I don't remember any Erin from the books.

One of the walkers who tried to get into the car was Erin (according to her bracelet that said "Erin").  I guess we're supposed to assume that she's the same Erin who was addressed in the sign. 

There is an Erin in the comics, but she's kind of a minor character who doesn't come into the story for a while. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

rowjimmy

Great episode.

Sorry that they had to leave Morgan behind but that was all about my expectations and not the fault of the writing.