News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by mistercharlie, October 21, 2010, 09:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justjezmund

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 22, 2013, 03:28:38 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on October 22, 2013, 02:09:49 PM
i dont think the actual gov is in the prison, but someone he has working for him is.

the one possibility i keep coming back to is someone, possibly that guy from the wire that is the alcoholic, that said Darryl had just picked him up a week ago, basically was a plant made by the govenor to infiltrate the prison once he realized they were taking in outsiders.

That is probably what is happening. I don't know how I missed that.

I def think its that guy.

1.he lost his kid. (He's pissed)
2.hes got something to prove to the gov.
3.he has been in the prison before and knows about the breech in the other wall to get inside.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

zimbra

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 24, 2013, 07:50:34 PM
Quote from: zimbra on October 24, 2013, 05:53:41 PM
I think the rats are Carl or Rick.. I didn't even think about the governor until now though.  Quite possible.

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 24, 2013, 01:30:11 PM
Quote from: JustJezmund on October 24, 2013, 01:12:29 PM
and I at last will get to exchange theories with yall.

They're all in purgatory and the smoke monster is an avenging angel.

I miss that show.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

You think Carl or Rick are feeding rats to the walkers?
Really?

Well, the look Rick gave over to animal pens when he saw the dead rats looked suspicious to me.  I had completely forgotten about the governor until Slim's post.  The rats just seem like such a childish act to me.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mistercharlie

Quote from: zimbra on October 27, 2013, 04:52:44 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on October 24, 2013, 07:50:34 PM
Quote from: zimbra on October 24, 2013, 05:53:41 PM
I think the rats are Carl or Rick.. I didn't even think about the governor until now though.  Quite possible.

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 24, 2013, 01:30:11 PM
Quote from: JustJezmund on October 24, 2013, 01:12:29 PM
and I at last will get to exchange theories with yall.

They're all in purgatory and the smoke monster is an avenging angel.

I miss that show.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

You think Carl or Rick are feeding rats to the walkers?
Really?

Well, the look Rick gave over to animal pens when he saw the dead rats looked suspicious to me.  I had completely forgotten about the governor until Slim's post.  The rats just seem like such a childish act to me.

The look he gave towards the animal pen was 'these things will eat animals? Then I know how we can get them away from the fence by sacrificing my animals'. Nothing malicious in that look at all.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

barnesy305

Man, Marilyn Manson is looking pretty fucked up on Talking Dead.

ytowndan

Quote from: barnesy305 on October 27, 2013, 10:40:00 PM

Definitely.  I loved it when Chris said to him, "that was actually a good, lucid point!"
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

VA $l!m

Quote from: barnesy305 on October 27, 2013, 10:40:00 PM
dude was def strung out on something.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

rowjimmy

The fact that this thread does not discuss tires spinning and spraying Zombie heads everywhere has me greatly disappointed in every single one of you.

GREATLY DISAPPOINTED

zimbra

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 31, 2013, 09:12:41 AM
The fact that this thread does not discuss tires spinning and spraying Zombie heads everywhere has me greatly disappointed in every single one of you.

GREATLY DISAPPOINTED

More disappointed than Rick being a vagina?
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

twatts

Quote from: zimbra on October 31, 2013, 02:14:43 PM

GREATLY DISAPPOINTED

Frankly, I'm more disappointed that there isn't more lesbian sex, ala Orange is the New Black... 

KYJ
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

rowjimmy

Quote from: Kentucky Marmalade on October 31, 2013, 02:59:15 PM
Quote from: zimbra on October 31, 2013, 02:14:43 PM

GREATLY DISAPPOINTED

Frankly, I'm more disappointed that there isn't more lesbian sex, ala Orange is the New Black... 

KYJ

Yeah.
WHAT'S THE POINT OF BEING IN A PRISON???!!

Seriously, though, Rick is on a journey. He lost himself for a bit.
this happens in the comic (differently but still) and he steps away from leadership and swinging his hatchet and all that. Pretty sure that is changing again for him.

mistercharlie

GREATLY DISAPPOINTED

I just got to watch it last night. The zombies gumming up the tires was awesome.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 01, 2013, 04:25:49 AM

GREATLY DISAPPOINTED

I just got to watch it last night. The zombies gumming up the tires was awesome.

How gnarly was it when he backed up and found himself rolled up on a pile of zombie mud flesh?
Also, Tyrese had his prison gym moment there.
Comic readers know what I'm talking about.
It wasn't quite as badass as the comic but pretty cool.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 01, 2013, 08:33:09 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on November 01, 2013, 04:25:49 AM

GREATLY DISAPPOINTED

How gnarly was it when he backed up and found himself rolled up on a pile of zombie mud flesh?
Also, Tyrese had his prison gym moment there.
Comic readers know what I'm talking about.
It wasn't quite as badass as the comic but pretty cool.

Damn, I didn't even connect the two, but you are totally right.  :wtu:

justjezmund

gunna see the gov tonight?  it's gotta happen soon.  Shits gunna go down.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

VA $l!m

hopefully some heavy action this week!    :samurai:

im really interested to see what the eventual fallout and bodycount from this whole virus thing is.

--Is it just me or does it seem like there is some sort of  contamination--link with the water supply?
maybe i just made that up...
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-