News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/24 - Mullins Center - Amherst, MA - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by aphineday, October 25, 2010, 12:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrum

Quote from: birdman on October 25, 2010, 04:00:21 PM
Had a blast hanging with all you guys this weekend. Really enjoyed last nights 1st set. Stash and RCR where loads of fun. Honestly, I cant remember much of what happened during set II. Droogz, go figure.

I cant express how much fun it is hanging out with all you fools and meeting a few new fools along the way. It really just adds a whole new dynamic to seeing shows. So thanks to all the Paugers and extended Paug family fora truly memorable weekend. Love you guys.
Cant wait to see y'all tomorrow night and in AC.

THIS^^   :beers:

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Multibeast12

Where was the Paug meetup? and i think i walked past WTU during TTE.

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

JPhishman

Had a blast hanging with all you guys this weekend. Really enjoyed last nights 1st set. Stash and RCR where loads of fun. Honestly, I cant remember much of what happened during set II. Droogz, go figure.

I cant express how much fun it is hanging out with all you fools and meeting a few new fools along the way. It really just adds a whole new dynamic to seeing shows. So thanks to all the Paugers and extended Paug family fora truly memorable weekend. Love you guys.

Awesome Birdman. Look forward to meetin ya in AC!  :beers:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: redrum on October 25, 2010, 04:19:29 PM

SERIOUSLY!

Bring in the dude!

McGrupp

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 25, 2010, 04:41:54 PM
Quote from: redrum on October 25, 2010, 04:19:29 PM

SERIOUSLY!
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Poster Nutbag

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

justjezmund

some fun day trip.  good tunes, good friends as well as new ones. 

Huge smile on my face was present the whole first set till  :tte:  even though i caught myself foot tappin away to the end.  First set ruled.  Second set could have been better still fun though.  see yall on sat.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

mehead

Quote from: JustJezmund on October 25, 2010, 07:04:57 PM

Huge smile on my face was present the whole first set till  :tte:  even though i caught myself foot tappin away to the end.  First set ruled.  Second set could have been better still fun though.  see yall on sat.

funny how that works...I caught the camden one this summer and that's exactly how it was for rj and I...zoned out for a while and then all of a sudden we "came to" and said, "hey, this is pretty rockin'!"
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

birdman

Quote from: mehead on October 25, 2010, 07:09:38 PM

funny how that works...I caught the camden one this summer and that's exactly how it was for rj and I...zoned out for a while and then all of a sudden we "came to" and said, "hey, this is pretty rockin'!"

We attempted a game of "duck, duck, goose" when the song began. When this failed my Bro, sis, and I had a wall sit contest. We couldnt make it through the whole song, sadly. My Bro ended up winning. He has legs like tree trunks.
Paug FTMFW!

justjezmund

Quote from: birdman on October 25, 2010, 07:17:10 PM

We attempted a game of "duck, duck, goose" when the song began. When this failed my Bro, sis, and I had a wall sit contest. We couldnt make it through the whole song, sadly. My Bro ended up winning. He has legs like tree trunks.

you were telling me about the roman chair competition.  count me in for round 2 :wink:
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

mehead

Quote from: JustJezmund on October 25, 2010, 07:20:25 PM

you were telling me about the roman chair competition.  count me in for round 2 :wink:

don't think I would last long either...been a while since I've done those...I like duck, duck, goose
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Undermind

Quote from: mehead on October 25, 2010, 07:37:50 PM
Quote from: JustJezmund on October 25, 2010, 07:20:25 PM

don't think I would last long either...been a while since I've done those...I like duck, duck, goose

Maybe we can give it a shot if they play Let Me Lie tomorrow night.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

DoW

I'm replacing TTE from my recording with the sound of urination.  because that is all anyone hears anyway when they take a piss break.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

Undermind

Quote from: bvaz on October 25, 2010, 07:49:57 PM
I'm replacing TTE from my recording with the sound of urination.  because that is all anyone hears anyway when they take a piss break.

that would be a very long piss.  You should get Guinness to include it in their book!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog