News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/29 - Boardwalk Hall - Atlantic City, NJ - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by Undermind, October 29, 2010, 11:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

Last nights show was better than some of the fall shows I've seen so far - and worse than others.

There were really good moments, and meh moments.

Post show was wild. Really wild. Tonight is gonna be crazier...

This is a bad town for me to be in. Way too much trouble to get into.

Over and out.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

sunrisevt

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 30, 2010, 10:46:15 AM
Besides what's already been mentioned in this thread, I'd like to point out a couple other highlights. First, the Corrina was beautiful. One of my problems with 3.0 trey has been his mangling of this type of solo. Here he was nearly perfect. Probably the most tasteful trey solo I've seen in years.

Second, the Slave was freakin solid. Slaves and Hoods have come a long way this fall, imo.
Besides what's already been mentioned in this thread, I'd like to point out a couple other highlights. First, the Corrina was beautiful. One of my problems with 3.0 trey has been his mangling of this type of solo. Here he was nearly perfect. Probably the most tasteful trey solo I've seen in years.

Second, the Slave was freakin solid. Slaves and Hoods have come a long way this fall, imo.

This.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: sunrisevt on October 30, 2010, 03:58:02 PM

This.

When you love pie as much as me, it's ok to have more than one slice...
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

sunrisevt

ph92

hey im mentioned in the first video.....

WAAAAAIIIIITTTTT! "id rather sleep with 92" what is that BS
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

UncleEbinezer

This show is getting no love??  I likey.  I have been too lazy to DL 10/30 and 10/31 this week so I have had 10/29 to listen to while at my desk.

It gets overshadowed by the others, but it is a good sounding show.  PYITE is kind of weak, but I must say I like what I hear.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

qop24

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on November 05, 2010, 01:30:10 PM
This show is getting no love??  I likey.  I have been too lazy to DL 10/30 and 10/31 this week so I have had 10/29 to listen to while at my desk.

It gets overshadowed by the others, but it is a good sounding show.  PYITE is kind of weak, but I must say I like what I hear.

Very much enjoyed this show but honestly my weekend peaked during the zeppelin set on 10/30 so I kinda stopped thinkin about anything else I'd heard / was going to hear the next night
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

rowjimmy

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on November 05, 2010, 01:30:10 PM

LOL.

Hit us up when you get caught up.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

thatfargone

Quote from: McGrupp on November 17, 2010, 02:27:48 PM

Don't FUCK with the dead. Bobby will kick your ass. You remember this, thatfargone. Dead is SER BIZ.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: thatfargone on November 06, 2010, 03:51:56 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 06, 2010, 03:41:32 PM
Looking back, I'd say this is one of the weaker fall shows.

But not as weak as Providence.

lol, you love to hate on that one  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Probably true.  Providence was def my biggest disappointment of the tour coming from Utica...
Bring in the dude!

zackonthetrain

really enjoyed it. thought the atmosphere was awesome being on the boardwalk and partying all nite and all. really thought the inside was something out there, really cool arches and old school feel. coolest was when theyd put the lights on the ceiling.

as far as the show,, Light up was real good, Moma>Cities was awesome, slave fluffhead was a big highlight. along with corinna. liked the sand...just wish they woulda kept going like camden 09, carini interupted it a lil but ill take it..

all around a real fun show for those who were there
"a good sauce can't save a bad noodle"

Poster Nutbag

Quote from: zackonthetrain on November 06, 2010, 03:57:13 PM
really enjoyed it. thought the atmosphere was awesome being on the boardwalk and partying all nite and all. really thought the inside was something out there, really cool arches and old school feel. coolest was when theyd put the lights on the ceiling.

as far as the show,, Light up was real good, Moma>Cities was awesome, slave fluffhead was a big highlight. along with corinna. liked the sand...just wish they woulda kept going like camden 09, carini interupted it a lil but ill take it..

all around a real fun show for those who were there
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ