News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Ann Coulter: Deadhead (wtf???)

Started by tet, June 24, 2006, 12:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexslamman

lesxlamman, I'm not at all against the supremacy of the federal goverment.  What I'm against is the federal government trying to be supreme where the Constitution doesn't allow it to be.  Article I, Section 8 along with the 10th Amendment make that all perfectly clear.  At one point people in government understood that.  Even as late as 1913 when it was pointed out that the Constitution didn't allow for the federal government to tax income, hence the 16th Amendment.  I don't think anyone would blink twice if we found ourselves in the same circumstance today.

Article I Sec 8 Cl. 3, 18; Art. IV, Sec 3, Cl 2, and Art. VII together make the scope of federal power almost limitless. Enumerated or not, as long as the threshold of 'proper' is met, Congress can do ANYTHING.

nab

mbw

nab

mbw

spiteful, hate-filled anorexic lesbians arent my thing.

nab

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 04, 2010, 02:08:51 AM
spiteful, hate-filled anorexic lesbians arent my thing.

What Coulter isn't to hand jobs what Jolie might be to blow jobs?

mbw

ann coulter wouldn't know the dead if jerry rose from his grave, tap danced up her ass and blew peace pipe smoke rings out her nose.

nab

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 04, 2010, 02:20:20 AM
ann coulter wouldn't know the dead if jerry rose from his grave, tap danced up her ass and blew peace pipe smoke rings out her nose.

All I'm saying is longest phalanges ever.

Still not long enough but close.   :evil: :roll:

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

that woman should die in a horrible fire where things impale her and dicks smack her in the face and gay people fuck and poor people eat and black people achieve and rich people get taxed and dicks choke her and things impale her.

she is no dead head regardless of how much bullshit she makes up about liking them.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.