News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

88.1 KDHX

Started by nakedpa, November 08, 2010, 10:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nakedpa

kdhx.org is where its at.  A local independent music station here in st. louis doin it right.  You can listen online and find a program for any music genre.  Don't check it out right now because it is literature hour...  Tuesday is a good day though.  starting at noon with 'the other one' (grateful dead & GD influenced music), the rhythm section w/ andy coco (pure funkin funk y'all), and the rest of the day has some great blues and another GD show. Late night on weekends is some great reggae & house.  It's great for those of you that listen to radio online and get sick of the same ol shit being played.  Enjoy  :smoke:

rowjimmy

I saw the title of this thread a little bit ago but didn't open it. then my buddy send me a link to a vid of his band and what are the first words I hear? "KDHX 88.1"

nakedpa

man i had to work while beat n soul was going on but i wanted to check it out!  thats pretty cool.  881 is doing some great things to the music scene here in stl.  on the website you can go back and stream previous shows if nothing good is on at the moment.  'stumble in the dark' is always a good one.

nakedpa

tune on to kdhx.org right now and stream this show from 2-4 (central time).  All funk and groove based jazz.