News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Funny Star Wars Shit

Started by phil, November 10, 2010, 11:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

rowjimmy

twatts

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 15, 2012, 12:35:32 PM
I need that for my truck.

kiloparsec@hotmail.com you're roughly looking at $200 - $300

Via Google...

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

anthrax

Quote from: phil on November 19, 2012, 01:11:17 PM

phil, you posted this in the wrong thread.  i believe the thread you're looking for is called "post a picture of you."

:evil:

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

emay

hahaha nice,
id def eat those

emay

Gundo

jstepan

Λ Σ Δ
to Use your head... you have to go out of your mind... Dr Tim Leary

one day we'll figure out the mathematical formula that describes the universe, then, our whole reality will dissolve and a sign will pop up that says 'level two'.

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

natronzero

I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

blatboom

funny in the rapey sort of way, but I was talking to Barnesy the other day about buying the complete Blu Ray set and I was telling him about how I had stumbled across this list of even further atrocities committed by one George Lucas. most are benign enough, but just look at the very last one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_changes_in_Star_Wars_re-releases

2011 Star Wars: The Complete Saga Blu-ray edition

On August 14, 2010, George Lucas announced that the Star Wars saga would be released as a Blu-ray box set in the third quarter of 2011. The set features all six live-action Star Wars feature films, along with extensive special features. Lucas stated that "There's some really good material that will be included in there, more deleted scenes that you haven't seen yet." One of the deleted scenes is an alternative introduction to Return of the Jedi.[6][7] At the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show, it was announced that the box sets will be released during September 2011.[8][9] As promised by Starwars.com on May 4, 2011 (Star Wars Day), the Blu-ray set, entitled Star Wars: The Complete Saga, was released on September 12, 2011 internationally and on September 16 in North America, it was released in Australia on September 14.[10]

The following is a partial list of changes:

Episode IV: A New Hope

After Aunt Beru calls Luke to remind him about the translator droid, she says "Tell your uncle if he gets a translator, be sure it speaks Bocce." In prior releases, this line began with "Tell Uncle."
    Obi-Wan's Krayt Dragon call has once again been changed.
    In the scene where Obi-Wan discovers R2-D2 hiding in an alcove, rocks have been digitally inserted into the frame to hide the droid, though no explanation for him getting behind them or out from behind them is added (in fact, they disappear altogether.).
    The shot of Han and Greedo firing at each other has been shortened by several frames from the 2004 DVD version so they shoot at nearly the same time.
    Luke's green lightsaber blade during the training scene aboard the Millennium Falcon from the 2004 DVD has been corrected, though the blade still appears more white than blue for the rest of the scene.
    Just before Han blasts the final TIE Fighter during the Millennium Falcon attack, the missing part of the laser at the edge of frame has been fixed.
    The audio errors during the Battle of Yavin in the 2004 DVD have been corrected.
    Sparks are added to certain moments of the lightsabers clashing during the battle between Obi-Wan and Darth Vader aboard the Death Star.
    The blue door to R2 and C-3P0's crashed escape pod has been fixed and is no longer blue.

Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

In the shot when the Wampa mauls Luke's Tauntaun, the puppeteer pole can no longer be seen.
    In an exterior shot of Cloud City featuring Leia waiting for Han in her apartment, a reflection can now be seen in Leia's window.
    The scene when Chewbacca is retrieving C-3PO from the Ugnaughts has the blue light from the furnace recoloured orange and sparks added in the background.
    In the scene after Luke Skywalker intentionally falls after realizing his heritage, Luke no longer screams as he falls (which was present in the 2004 DVD release).

Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

A static long shot of R2-D2 and C-3PO approaching the door to Jabba's palace has been replaced with an extreme long shot revealing more of the door, as the camera zooms in on the droids.
    There are now brighter flashes of light when Han is released from the carbonite.
    A CG Dug has been added to the scene in Jabba's palace which features sleeping partygoers.
    A new closeup shot of Han striking Boba Fett's jetpack has been added.
    The Ewoks' eyes now have CG eyelids, allowing them to blink.
    When R2-D2 is shot by a stormtrooper, additional CG gadgets fly out of his body as he malfunctions.
    Some of the lightsaber errors from the 2004 DVD have been corrected and Luke and Darth Vader's lightsabers now have white cores. The saber cross in front of the Emperor is now completely fixed from the 2004 release.
    Darth Vader now says "No" while Luke is tortured by the Emperor's Force Lightning attack, and then immediately screams "Nooooo!" as he picks Palpatine up and hurls him into the Death Star's reactor core.

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

rowjimmy

Actual xmas gift from my mother-in-law.

That's a Darth Vadet goblet.