News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

TSA Thread

Started by VDB, November 18, 2010, 10:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

ph92

Let me get this straight before I hop on my plane tomorrow.

Is this the procedure in every airport now? Or is it just international/big airports? I think I might take some radiation real quick instead of the uhh grabbing.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

PIE-GUY

Quote from: phishhead92 on November 23, 2010, 02:12:52 PM

Is this the procedure in every airport now? Or is it just international/big airports? I think I might take some radiation real quick instead of the uhh grabbing.

Most airports do not yet have the scanners... if they have them, you can see them from a mile away since they're huge machines... also, even where they have them, they typically don't have enough of them for every line to funnel into one... you should be able to pick a line with no scanner... if you pick a line with a scanner, you have to empty everything from your pockets (as opposed to just metal objects) and remove your belt, walk into the machine and raise your hands over your head like someone has a gun to your back, and stand there waiting for some perv to pass judgment on the size of your Johnson... if you refuse to enter the scanner you will be subject to an "enhanced" pat-down which will include someone touching your John Thomas through your pants. Either way, someone will pass judgment on the size of your Peter.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

ph92

Quote from: PIE-GUY on November 23, 2010, 02:25:34 PM
Quote from: phishhead92 on November 23, 2010, 02:12:52 PM

Most airports do not yet have the scanners... if they have them, you can see them from a mile away since they're huge machines... also, even where they have them, they typically don't have enough of them for every line to funnel into one... you should be able to pick a line with no scanner... if you pick a line with a scanner, you have to empty everything from your pockets (as opposed to just metal objects) and remove your belt, walk into the machine and raise your hands over your head like someone has a gun to your back, and stand there waiting for some perv to pass judgment on the size of your Johnson... if you refuse to enter the scanner you will be subject to an "enhanced" pat-down which will include someone touching your John Thomas through your pants. Either way, someone will pass judgment on the size of your Peter.
There  are alot of names of men in the last sentence...

Anyway, well that a relief, I will be flying out of the Newport, KY airport so I HIGHLY doubt there are any there. But coming home I'm going through Newark, NJ so that will probably have one. I'll just try and get in the non-scanner line.

This shit also makes me annoyed cause I have a quick little system when I travel and go through security. And now I have to deal with this bullshit and figure out a new system.
Make America Melt Again!

rowjimmy

VDB

This just might be the worst TSA-related sentence I've read yet:

QuoteA retired special education teacher on his way to a wedding in Orlando, Fla., said he was left humiliated, crying and covered with his own urine after an enhanced pat-down by TSA officers recently at Detroit Metropolitan Airport.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40291856/ns/travel-news
Is this still Wombat?

kellerb

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on November 23, 2010, 03:09:58 PM

QuoteA retired special education teacher and bladder cancer survivor on his way to a wedding in Orlando, Fla., said he was left humiliated, crying and covered with his own urine after an enhanced pat-down by TSA officers recently at Detroit Metropolitan Airport.

FYP

VDB

Quote from: kellerb on November 23, 2010, 03:20:05 PM

QuoteA retired special education teacher and bladder cancer survivor on his way to a wedding in Orlando, Fla., said he was left humiliated, crying and covered with his own urine after an enhanced pat-down by TSA officers recently at Detroit Metropolitan Airport.

FYP

Notice: that detail is not included in the lead of the story. Yeah, it's a little extra sensationalist, and I betcha the writer knew exactly what she was doing.
Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

ph92

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 23, 2010, 03:36:14 PM
http://mytsahorrorstory.com/
Like honestly these stories are just gonna keep popping up left and right and they can't have all the media on the TSA just be extremely negative. I feel like give it a year or so and they will change procedures or something. Its causing too many problems and complaints.

Make America Melt Again!

zimbra

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on November 23, 2010, 03:34:36 PM
Quote from: kellerb on November 23, 2010, 03:20:05 PM

FYP

Notice: that detail is not included in the lead of the story. Yeah, it's a little extra sensationalist, and I betcha the writer knew exactly what she was doing.

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

alcoholandcoffeebeans

if you're flying out of cincy, which i'm pretty sure you are...

they were implementing this stuff this week.

good luck!
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

ph92

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on November 23, 2010, 10:29:45 PM
if you're flying out of cincy, which i'm pretty sure you are...

they were implementing this stuff this week.

good luck!
Yeah, but the airport is in Newport.... But shit, damnit that sucks.

I hope I don't get that line for sure.
Make America Melt Again!

VDB

What a letdown. The checkpoint we just went through didn't even have the new scanners for me to opt out of. Should've gone through the checkpoint that I know has em. So much for all the hubbub; it took all of 3 mins to go through security.
Is this still Wombat?

WhatstheUse?

I'm on the airplane right now.  I fucking hate airplanes.

but security was a breeze in Boston.  Saw the scanners but they weren't even using them.

I was slightly disappointed because I was hoping SOMEONE would get to see my x-ray wiener :cry:
Bring in the dude!