News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12-01-94 vs. 12-01-95

Started by WhatstheUse?, November 27, 2010, 09:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

To those who were in attendance in '95 (SF lifts hand to show off), it is hard impossible to vote for the other. By the time they hit Catapult, I was convinced I had lost my mind and that my life from that point on would be stuck in a permanent acid state.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Superfreakie on November 29, 2010, 03:47:42 PM
To those who were in attendance in '95 (SF lifts hand to show off), it is hard impossible to vote for the other. By the time they hit Catapult, I was convinced I had lost my mind and that my life from that point on would be stuck in a permanent acid state.

Indeed.

TimberLodge

Quote from: Superfreakie on November 29, 2010, 03:47:42 PM

I was not there, but I can't even imagine what that experience was like... the video alone gives me chills every time I watch it. The Halley's>Mike's->Paug segment is untouchable... top-top-top notch stuff.

why wasn't I born in '75?!?!  :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

rowjimmy

I'd like to give a shout-out to another 12/01 that was extremely awesome:
2003-12-01

My second daughter was born on this day. I knew from the date that she would pretty much be awesome and, so far, this has proven true.

VDB

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 01, 2010, 07:53:40 AM
2003-12-01

My second daughter was born on this day. I knew from the date that she would pretty much be awesome and, so far, this has proven true.

Well in that case, happy 7th birthday, RJ's second daughter!
Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on December 01, 2010, 09:47:55 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on December 01, 2010, 07:53:40 AM
2003-12-01

Well in that case, happy 7th birthday, RJ's second daughter!
Thanks.

Oh, yeah... Her name is Piper.

natronzero

I refuse to pick one over the other.
TIE.
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

TimberLodge

Lifeboy

Quote from: TimberLodge on December 01, 2010, 04:16:07 PM
Quote from: natronzero on December 01, 2010, 11:14:29 AM
I refuse to pick one over the other.
TIE.

Shake them titties when you vote bitch. I'll slam my jimmy through yo mouth roof, now get yo big ass in the poll booth

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke: