News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Game of Thrones

Started by cactusfan, December 07, 2010, 03:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 27, 2012, 08:09:17 PM
Martin better get his ass back to the typewriter...

Ser.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 27, 2012, 11:49:49 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on May 27, 2012, 08:09:17 PM
Martin better get his ass back to the typewriter...

Ser.

Last night was one of the best episodes yet.

cactusfan

mistercharlie

That episode was amazing! The dialogue alone was extremely well written, then you throw in all the bad-assness that's going on, and you end up with one of the best episodes yet.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Lifeboy

I have last nights episode on deck. I probably won't get around to watching it until tonight or tomorrow sometime. These last few episodes have been a tad boring, but that type of thing is necessary to get everything set up to blow our minds.

Needless to say, I'm psyched.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

rowjimmy

Just watched this week's ep.

fuck yeah.

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

WillBreathes

Have to agree it is the best episode yet.

And when the (P)Imp handicapped that fella, that was amazing!!
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

tet

best episode yet, easily. 

wow
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mistercharlie

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

emay

Nice thanks for the link.
Sooooo whens season 3 start!? What an epic ending to this season. Still waiting to see Goffrey to get  :samurai:

mistercharlie

Daenerys just gets more and more bad ass! I'd say she and the (P)Imp are my two favorite characters.

Also, the wife has decided that she wan't to be Daenerys for Halloween this year. I'm debating on wether or not to go as Kal Drogo or Jorah. I'd look horrible in either costume.

rowjimmy

Nice episode to cap the season.

How about that finish?

mehead

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 05, 2012, 07:50:48 AM
Nice episode to cap the season.

How about that finish?

kinda awesome
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged