News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Game of Thrones

Started by cactusfan, December 07, 2010, 03:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

Quote from: GBL on June 11, 2014, 04:05:22 PM
Oh, we have side votes?

Then I pick Rob Starks wife (whatever her name was) and it isn't even close

good call!  forgot about her

rowjimmy

Are we not talking about last night?

I haven't seen it. I watched the previous episode last night and straight up loved it. That battle at the wall rivals the Helm's Deep sequence in the Two Towers films easily and trumps it in several ways (no elves snowboarding on shields, for example.)

VDB

Lots of big happenings last night.

The Brienne-Hound showdown was pretty good, though I'll miss that mean old bastard.

And as for the Tywin-Tyrion business, it was a monumental development but I can't help but feel like it wasn't *quite* given its full due in the show.
Is this still Wombat?

GBL

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on June 16, 2014, 01:48:20 PM
Lots of big happenings last night.

The Brienne-Hound showdown was pretty good, though I'll miss that mean old bastard.

And as for the Tywin-Tyrion business, it was a monumental development but I can't help but feel like it wasn't *quite* given its full due in the show.

Agreed on the Tywin-Tyrion front.. The fact that they didn't show his bowels emptying all over himself was disappointing..
If this is love, I'm never going home..

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

blatboom

mistercharlie

That's awesome!
Almost as awesome as the episode itself.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

great episode cant believe the season is over

rowjimmy

Watched it last night.
Great ep.

mbw

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gainesvillegreen

Hella eyebrows in that pic.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

mistercharlie

VDB

Is this still Wombat?