News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/27 - DCU Center - Woosta, MA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by mbw, December 27, 2010, 06:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G. Augusto

sophist

Dude, Furthur crowd is the worst.  The UIC had zero fucking energy for that show. 

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

StCarl

Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

mbw

Quote from: sophist on December 27, 2010, 08:47:39 PM
Dude, Furthur crowd is the worst.  The UIC had zero fucking energy for that show.

:-D  plus i dont think you were too pleased with me getting a pic in the middle of the show.   :-D

blatboom

G. Augusto

mbw

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

cactusfan

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

sophist

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 27, 2010, 08:49:01 PM

:-D  plus i dont think you were too pleased with me getting a pic in the middle of the show.   :-D
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I dunno, the evidence presented shows someone pretty content

blatboom

mbw

Quote from: sophist on December 27, 2010, 08:53:55 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 27, 2010, 08:49:01 PM

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I dunno, the evidence presented shows someone pretty content

ok, good.  i thought it might show "dude, leave me the fuck alone and quit touching me!"