News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/28 - DCU Center - Woosta, MA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by blatboom, December 28, 2010, 07:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 28, 2010, 11:12:57 PM
with only a mere 4 posts sophist is clearly still winning this thread.

nah blat's winning for posting the lolrus.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

phishtube

This is EASILY the most experimental Hood since 7/31/03
-pay attention, focus, and stay in the moment-

aphineday

Quote from: blatboom on December 28, 2010, 11:10:53 PM
new fries are the bomb.
Man, the old way was SO good though! Probably my fav fast food fries ever. I've only had the new fries once, and they didn't suck. I'm just not totally sure yet.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sophist

Quote from: mistercharlie on December 28, 2010, 11:12:46 PM
Quote from: Hicks on December 28, 2010, 11:10:43 PM
Quote from: sophist on December 28, 2010, 11:09:53 PM
#1'd

Wow a plate?

I'm impressed, that's classy.

I guess that Ramsey is too good to eat off of the wrapper.  :roll:
Dude, my plate is on my couch.  I have no room on the coffee table.  Ask Heath, Shawn, and Scott about this couch.  Shit is straight pimp.  The end positions recline like a lazy boy.  Shit's way too good to leave a wrapper on it. 
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 28, 2010, 11:12:57 PM
with only a mere 4 posts sophist is clearly still winning this thread.
::looks for prize::
::realizes prize is crushing calories like Scott crushes cougars::
Quote from: mistercharlie on December 28, 2010, 11:13:39 PM
Quote from: blatboom on December 28, 2010, 11:10:53 PM
new fries are the bomb.

Yes they are!
They are indeed the shit.  I snagged a large fry to go with a 5 piece spicy nuggets and 2 double stacks.  Yes ladies, I am available....

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

blatboom

mistercharlie

Quote from: sophist on December 28, 2010, 11:16:29 PM
I snagged a large fry to go with a 5 piece spicy nuggets and 2 double stacks.  Yes ladies, I am available....

You've got the exact same thing I order right there!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Quote from: blatboom on December 28, 2010, 11:17:55 PM
see I think the nuggets suck now.

Getting them while they're fresh is vital. They aren't good once they've set out for awhile. But fresh from the grease they are the shit.

phishtube

Quote from: mistercharlie on December 28, 2010, 11:16:25 PM
Quote from: phishtube on December 28, 2010, 11:14:47 PM
This is EASILY the most experimental Hood since 7/31/03

ORLY?

Strong words, I know... It's a nice deviation from the recent norm   :wink:
-pay attention, focus, and stay in the moment-

sophist

Quote from: blatboom on December 28, 2010, 11:17:55 PM
see I think the nuggets suck now.
Yeah, I got no sauce either, so I am annoyed that I just ate processed nuggets without any form of flavoring to basically cover up generic shit. 
Quote from: mistercharlie on December 28, 2010, 11:18:23 PM
Quote from: sophist on December 28, 2010, 11:16:29 PM
I snagged a large fry to go with a 5 piece spicy nuggets and 2 double stacks.  Yes ladies, I am available....
Budget'd.  I was trying to save some coin for those damn NE tolls.

You've got the exact same thing I order right there!
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

blatboom

mistercharlie

On a related note, my future Mother-in-law got me a $20 Wendy's gift card for Christmas.  :clap:

She knows me so well.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

whatapiper

I'm confused, apparently phish is losing to French fries these days
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong