News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/31 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Superfreakie, December 31, 2010, 04:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

blatboom

Caravan2001

Quote from: Superfreakie on December 31, 2010, 05:25:20 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on December 31, 2010, 05:21:54 PM
Let's do this bitches! Happy New Year!

Happy New Year 'van. Are you not at tonight's show?

Snowjob bro....flight got canceled and they could not get me out until tomorrow.....bites, but couch tour is making it a little more bearable!

G. Augusto

Superfreakie

Quote from: Caravan2001 on December 31, 2010, 05:55:34 PM

Snowjob bro....flight got canceled and they could not get me out until tomorrow.....bites, but couch tour is making it a little more bearable!

Wow, I feel your pain. I can't believe you guys have gotten so much snow, or that the amount you did get literally shut half the States down. Were you able to miracle your ticket to someone or is it sitting in front of you right now?
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

jedifunk

Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: jedifunk on December 31, 2010, 06:37:56 PM
phish sux, jerry's dead, get a job!

happy NYE everyone

Same to you jedi and the rest of the paug!

Calling a Wilson opener.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Superfreakie on December 31, 2010, 06:14:41 PM

Wow, I feel your pain. I can't believe you guys have gotten so much snow, or that the amount you did get literally shut half the States down. Were you able to miracle your ticket to someone or is it sitting in front of you right now?

I was able to sell them all, so nobody got miracled, but people got the 30th and the first for face, and my pair of NYE tix for $400 (200/each) cause that's what I paid for them in October....Sucks that I am not going, but I am also pretty stoked to have $600 I wasn't going to have if I went....booked a ski house at Bachelor for a week, so that's a fair trade in my book....plus I have been riding knee deep fresh all week out here....

Caravan2001

Superfreakie

Quote from: Caravan2001 on December 31, 2010, 06:53:34 PM

I was able to sell them all, so nobody got miracled, but people got the 30th and the first for face, and my pair of NYE tix for $400 (200/each) cause that's what I paid for them in October....Sucks that I am not going, but I am also pretty stoked to have $600 I wasn't going to have if I went....booked a ski house at Bachelor for a week, so that's a fair trade in my book....plus I have been riding knee deep fresh all week out here....

where you been riding of late?
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Howdy folks, just checking in from a friend's house. 
Calling a Jim to open.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Superfreakie on December 31, 2010, 06:55:22 PM

I live in Portland, so I have my pass at Mt. Hood.  It's 50 miles away....Not huge, but there are 3 different resorts on it and we have an 111" base, so it is has been a great season so far.  I can get there in an hour and there is some nice terrain on it.  Today must have been sick, but I didn't go because of the crowds.  I am looking at it from my computer right now--Here is a picture I took from my backyard 2 seconds ago....

Superfreakie

Quote from: Caravan2001 on December 31, 2010, 07:26:45 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on December 31, 2010, 06:55:22 PM

I live in Portland, so I have my pass at Mt. Hood.  It's 50 miles away....Not huge, but there are 3 different resorts on it and we have an 111" base, so it is has been a great season so far.  I can get there in an hour and there is some nice terrain on it.  Today must have been sick, but I didn't go because of the crowds.  I am looking at it from my computer right now--Here is a picture I took from my backyard 2 seconds ago....

SICK. I think I mentioned once I used to bring my race teams for summer training at Hood many years ago. But you could only ski till noon before it went to slush. We also had to lay a lot of salt on the track to keep it bullet proof hard (not very environmental). I stopped because it became cost effective to fly to Chile for summer training as accom. at hood in the summer was getting up there. 

mbw

Superfreakie