News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random (possibly stupid) question about Tube

Started by McGrupp, January 25, 2011, 01:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qop24

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on January 26, 2011, 09:58:49 AM
Was I the only one who opened this thread hoping QOP came in to explain his sn?

I didn't want to ruin the discussion  :-P

It's meaningless, I couldn't think of a screenname for something like 15 years ago so I slapped the keyboard and out came "qop24" and have used it for random things since
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: qop24 on January 26, 2011, 10:00:45 AM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on January 26, 2011, 09:58:49 AM
Was I the only one who opened this thread hoping QOP came in to explain his sn?

I didn't want to ruin the discussion  :-P

It's meaningless, I couldn't think of a screenname for something like 15 years ago so I slapped the keyboard and out came "qop24" and have used it for random things since

This is so anti-climactic :(  +k for the reveal, however.

qop24

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

VDB

Quote from: Mr Minor on January 25, 2011, 10:32:48 PM
Quote from: sophist on January 25, 2011, 02:12:24 PM
The more important question, why are you guys listening to 3.0 Tubes?

This is the only question in this entire thread worth asking...

The last time I listened to the Hampton 2009 Tube, which was in April 2009, I thought to myself, hey this is pretty good.

The last time I listened to the B-town Tube, which was I don't know when, I thought to myself, hey this is pretty good.
Is this still Wombat?

sophist

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on January 26, 2011, 10:33:42 AM

The last time I listened to the Hampton 2009 Tube, which was in April 2009, I thought to myself, hey this is pretty good.

The last time I listened to the B-town Tube, which was I don't know when, I thought to myself, hey this is pretty good.
One time I had really good sex with a HOT chick, the next morning I woke up and looked over.  It's amazing how perception can be altered with a dose of reality.   :wink:   :evil:

(memo to Roggea [or anyone else for that matter]), joking aside, you enjoy it, cool.  I'm not trying to convince you not to enjoy it, but I do think it sucks, and well, I'm going to make light of it because of that reason)
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

McGrupp

I'm really surprised this thread made it to 4 pages.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

sophist

Quote from: McGrupp on January 26, 2011, 10:39:41 AM
stupidity is a topic with no bounds....

::knocks ball off tee and rounds second base::
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: sophist on January 26, 2011, 10:37:30 AM

One time I had really good sex with a HOT chick, the next morning I woke up and looked over.  It's amazing how perception can be altered with a dose of reality.   :wink:   :evil:

(memo to Roggea [or anyone else for that matter]), joking aside, you enjoy it, cool.  I'm not trying to convince you not to enjoy it, but I do think it sucks, and well, I'm going to make light of it because of that reason)

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

antelope19

Did you ever think that rather than "dop", He's actually saying "doc"as if he's asking the doctor that is mentioned later in the song?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mopper_smurf

I'm not.

I'm surprised it stayed on topic a bit longer than usual.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

VDB

Quote from: sophist on January 26, 2011, 10:37:30 AM

I don't know what you're talking about. All my drunken hookups have been certified Playboy-quality...  :roll:
Is this still Wombat?

McGrupp

Quote from: antelope19 on January 26, 2011, 11:09:42 AM
Did you ever think that rather than "dop", He's actually saying "doc"as if he's asking the doctor that is mentioned later in the song?

We may have a winner....
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

phil

I'm surprised I managed to pay attention to this thread long enough to read through 4 pages. Especially considering there wasn't even one mention of crack and doses.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

fauxpaxfauxreal

I think they're actually saying "qop" and not "dop".

Hicks

Just heard it in the 2-26-97 version, although he more obviously starts to say "doc" on this one.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.