News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHYWEIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by justjezmund, February 04, 2011, 02:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qop24

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

whyweigh5.0

thanks guys

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on February 04, 2011, 09:18:38 AM
:beers:  Happy Birthday!   :beers:

I hope you get that stereo installed.   :-D

I got it installed yesterday.  I'm really pleased with it.  I actually went out to my car last night and just sat in it listening to music for about 20 minutes or so and set the presets up and the clock and all that jazz.  Then I realized how much gas I wasted because i had it running because it was cold as ballz out last night.  Plans for the day are.... nothing! :rockout:
well, there are a couple loose plans.  If I get sleepy I am going to go back to bed.  At some point today I am going to order a new camera lens from BH with that credit I have.  And then tonight I am going to the Penguins/Sabres game
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

Igbo

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

phil

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Happy B-Day d00d!
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

phuzzyfish12

Mr Minor

Happy birthday, dude!

Hope life is treating you well these days.

:beers:

WhatstheUse?

Happy Birthday Shawn! Hope it's a fun one!  :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

blatboom

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.