News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2011-5/27-28-29 - Bethel Woods-Bethel, NY - ROLL CALL

Started by justjezmund, February 24, 2011, 02:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrum

the reason i ask is that someone offered me tix for all 3 nights.
we have a show the 1st night, and mbird is due on june9th.
i'm thinkn my best move now is to grab all the tickets and worry about if i can't go later.

thoughts/advice?
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

sunrisevt

I'd take the tix now and send them with a friend if you can't make the shows.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

G. Augusto

Remember when every Summer show sold out.
Even Alpine?!

VA $l!m

these are on my not-so-realistic short list of shows i might make. lol. 2% chance ? anyway, if i hit anything itll be these or VA
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

sophist

Alright.  I've got the tickets.  What's the best way for me to get there?  I want to fly.  Which airports should I check out?  Also, does anyone know of any vacant hotels or have any floor space for me? 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

emay

Quote from: sophist on March 14, 2011, 10:14:01 AM
Alright.  I've got the tickets.  What's the best way for me to get there?  I want to fly.  Which airports should I check out?  Also, does anyone know of any vacant hotels or have any floor space for me?

Stewart International Airport is about an hour from Bethel.
I dont know about lodging, the only way I could make these shows is if there is on-site camping or camping around, which I dont think there is...
But other than that, the only hotels I saw were that Villa Roma and other resorts that are like 200+ a night or some hotels that are 30 min-hour away.

birdman

Found out last night that one of the guys I play hockey with has a lakefront compound 10 minutes from the venue. looks like I may be getting a cabin set aside for myself.  :banana:
Paug FTMFW!

sophist

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on March 14, 2011, 10:32:05 AM
Quote from: sophist on March 14, 2011, 10:14:01 AM

Stewart International Airport is about an hour from Bethel.
I dont know about lodging, the only way I could make these shows is if there is on-site camping or camping around, which I dont think there is...
But other than that, the only hotels I saw were that Villa Roma and other resorts that are like 200+ a night or some hotels that are 30 min-hour away.
To fly into Stewart costs $100 more, and it looks like it's the same distance to Bethel as is Scranton, PA.  Flights to Scranton are $311 before taxes right now.  I need to get my budget in order. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

justjezmund

Every where is crazy booked, who's got my heady campground?
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

mbw

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

sophist

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

sophist

I just booked a room at the Holiday Inn for Sunday night.  Who's got my floor space for Saturday? 

pcr3

Quote from: sophist on March 21, 2011, 09:55:22 AM
I just booked a room at the Holiday Inn for Sunday night.  Who's got my floor space for Saturday?

I'm only going to Saturday, and I reserved a room somewhere like 10 miles away.  Will have room if needed, as I don't think any of my peeps are heading out there with me.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3