News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2011-06-14/15 Alpharetta- Verizon Wireless @ Encore Park

Started by sophist, March 04, 2011, 08:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

I'm telling you dude, the plan to saving $$$ easy: STOP GOING TO THE STRIP CLUB. She DOESN'T love you.
Bring in the dude!

McGrupp

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 23, 2011, 12:05:20 AM
I'm telling you dude, the plan to saving $$$ easy: STOP GOING TO THE STRIP CLUB. She DOESN'T love you.

:cry:

I'm not giving up just yet!
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

kellerb

Quote from: McGrupp on April 23, 2011, 12:08:02 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 23, 2011, 12:05:20 AM

:cry:

I'm not giving up just yet!

the slow-play never works.  With strippers, anything slower than "I have coke" is slow-play

emay

MiamiPhish

Have your tickets come in the mail already?  Mine are nowhere to be found, thus far.

sophist

Quote from: MiamiPhish on May 10, 2011, 04:57:34 PM
Have your tickets come in the mail already?  Mine are nowhere to be found, thus far.
nope. patience dude.  They should arrive next week. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

VDB

I assume you mean the PTBM ones? I got my Ticketfucker tix several weeks ago.
Is this still Wombat?

whyweigh5.0

Hey Sophist.  Do you care if I come down on the 13th instead of the 14th?  I always hated traveling the day of before the show.  I like to hit those gates fresh
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

sophist

Quote from: whyweigh5.0 on June 08, 2011, 09:36:22 AM
Hey Sophist.  Do you care if I come down on the 13th instead of the 14th?  I always hated traveling the day of before the show.  I like to hit those gates fresh
Come on down whenever you want man.  I'll be around.  My homes always open to you. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Bobafett

My buddy Farmer has 2 extras to each night lawn for face.  if anyone is interested, pm me or friend him on FB : Daniel Farmer.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

whyweigh5.0

Quote from: sophist on June 08, 2011, 09:42:09 AM
Quote from: whyweigh5.0 on June 08, 2011, 09:36:22 AM
Come on down whenever you want man.  I'll be around.  My homes always open to you.

OK.  I'll be down on Monday.  Not sure what time yet but I'll get a hold of you after I get back on the road Monday morning to let you know
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

whyweigh5.0

whyweigh5.0

This waiter didn't understand me when I said I wanted my eggs dippy style. Is that just a northern thing?  I had to say sunny side up for him to understand what I wanted

sophist

Quote from: whyweigh5.0 on June 12, 2011, 09:01:33 PM
This waiter didn't understand me when I said I wanted my eggs dippy style. Is that just a northern thing?  I had to say sunny side up for him to understand what I wanted
Yep.  Def a cultural difference.  I've never heard of "dippy."  BTW, Welcome WW.  (For those that don't know, he arrived at my place about 2am last night). 

Today is going to fucking drag with work.  Day before show = slow day. 

So my plan for Tuesday/Wednesday is to get up there early.  My good buddy is vending cocktails again, and I'd suggest that as the paug meet up spot.  Enjoy his awesome margaritas while we rage the lot.  If anybody wants to meet up, hit me via pm for my number, and let's make it happen.   

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: whyweigh5.0 on June 12, 2011, 09:01:33 PM

I feel like "dippy" is pretty self explanatory, but then again I am on the north end of the south.   :-D
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D