News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Abbey Road Region - 1-The Beatles v 16-Flaming Lips

Started by UncleEbinezer, March 15, 2011, 08:58:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: antelope19 on March 16, 2011, 04:27:46 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 16, 2011, 04:25:31 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on March 16, 2011, 03:01:53 PM
We had an influx of PT'ers?

They overran a single thread and it had to be deleted. It was the same day that Caravan's last child was born because I remember the greatest quote came from that thread "My wife's over here having a baby and I'm getting yelled at for reading this thread".

def. missed that, but I do remember the most epic post in week4paug history.   :-D

I remember them being from RT rather than PT.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mattstick

fauxpaxfauxreal

You know there is such a thing as a "symbolic" vote.  I knew that the Beatles would easily win this category.  However, I voted for the Flaming Lips because I like the band so much.  I don't think there is any harm in voting in this manner.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Hicks on March 16, 2011, 04:56:13 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on March 16, 2011, 04:27:46 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 16, 2011, 04:25:31 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on March 16, 2011, 03:01:53 PM
We had an influx of PT'ers?

They overran a single thread and it had to be deleted. It was the same day that Caravan's last child was born because I remember the greatest quote came from that thread "My wife's over here having a baby and I'm getting yelled at for reading this thread".

def. missed that, but I do remember the most epic post in week4paug history.   :-D

I remember them being from RT rather than PT.

Is that where they were from? I really wasn't sure.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on March 16, 2011, 06:23:26 PM
You know there is such a thing as a "symbolic" vote.  I knew that the Beatles would easily win this category.  However, I voted for the Flaming Lips because I like the band so much.  I don't think there is any harm in voting in this manner.

I guess.  :roll:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

guyforget

i voted for the beatles because i liked that album that they did w/ jay z
-AD_

mistercharlie

Quote from: guyforget on March 17, 2011, 03:20:17 PM
i voted for the beatles because i liked that album that they did w/ jay z

It did have wonderful production.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ph92

I voted for the Flaming Lips cause I'm doing my personal choices. idk what all you crazy fucks like around here (well this one was obvious) But we have gone over my opinion on the beatles.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH