News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2011- 6/17 Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Charlotte, NC - ROLL CALL

Started by pcr3, April 05, 2011, 09:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sophist

Quote from: goodabouthood on June 15, 2011, 10:45:34 AM
Quote from: sophist on June 15, 2011, 10:22:22 AM
Quote from: McGrupp on June 15, 2011, 01:34:57 AM
reconsidering... made plans already with the gf to just go to Raleigh, and now she's got some sort of family deal on Fri she has to go to.

So if I go to Charlotte, I've got to find a way to get her to Raleigh from VA - either find her a ride, or drive up to va, scoop her up, and get back down to Raleigh. Lots of driving for one show... but I don't really have anything else to do on Friday...

gonna sleep on this one. pretty sure I'd be able to get a super cheap (if not free) ticket for this show...
If you make Charlotte, I'll make Portsmouth.  Deal?  I think so.

Sounds like a fair deal tome. And I know a buddy that has an extra right now, so you'd have a ticket too. Let's do this!  :beerbang:
I do need a Portsmouth ticket. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

blatboom

reconsidering... made plans already with the gf to just go to Raleigh, and now she's got some sort of family deal on Fri she has to go to.

So if I go to Charlotte, I've got to find a way to get her to Raleigh from VA - either find her a ride, or drive up to va, scoop her up, and get back down to Raleigh. Lots of driving for one show... but I don't really have anything else to do on Friday...

gonna sleep on this one. pretty sure I'd be able to get a super cheap (if not free) ticket for this show...

can she get to Richmond?  we got 3 in the car

qop24

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

McGrupp

Quote from: qop24 on June 15, 2011, 12:01:40 PM
Your buddy Brian is goin to raleigh  :-P

perfect. i've been needing someone to kick in the nuts.

Quote from: blatboom on June 15, 2011, 11:14:23 AM

can she get to Richmond?  we got 3 in the car

yes. most likely. i'll talk to her about it. that would be awesome....!  :beers:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

McGrupp

back on the train.

big ups to blatboom!!!! you're the man!

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

phil

So uh, probably gonna have to bail on this one too. I'll keep yall posted but funds = insufficient at the moment. Also I'm being a huge pussy.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

whyweigh5.0

does anyone have a miracle for charlotte?  I would need a pavilion ticket since i will be in a wheelchair
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

sophist

Quote from: phil on June 15, 2011, 06:03:48 PM
So uh, probably gonna have to bail on this one too. I'll keep yall posted but funds = insufficient at the moment. Also I'm being a huge pussy.
And how is this different from your everyday behavior? 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

McGrupp

I'm assuming phil was talking about raleigh, since this is the second "time" he's bailed from Charlotte in the last few days....  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

gah

Quote from: whyweigh5.0 on June 16, 2011, 12:18:50 PM
does anyone have a miracle for charlotte?  I would need a pavilion ticket since i will be in a wheelchair

We'll make this happen man. Watch.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

phil

Quote from: McGrupp on June 16, 2011, 01:31:51 PM
I'm assuming phil was talking about raleigh, since this is the second "time" he's bailed from Charlotte in the last few days....  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

What an astute fleet hound. Yeah neither are happening for me. I fucking hate north carolina.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

danje

McGrupp

fauxpaxfauxreal

Did WhyWeigh get his pavilion ticket?  If not have him pm me.