News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2011-08-09/10 Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harvey’s, Stateline, NV - ROLL CALL

Started by mbw, April 11, 2011, 02:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

:rawk: :crazy:
Looks awesome! that place is gonna swarming with heads soon! Its gonna be an amazing experience.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 07, 2011, 08:54:43 PM
I don't have tickets or a place to stay figured out but I'm gonna try and do these shows

Why the hell not!

I believe why the F not is the appropriate nomenclature.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

mbw

you can crash here scotty

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caravan2001

whatapiper

Just settling in to some d0pe ass digs about a mile or two from venue.   Taking it family style with some friends from out east and their young'in.    Place is set up proper with a huge area to hang and the kiddy rooms on the bottom floor.  Should be fun, may hit the Karld Denison show tomorrow night.

MBW, hoping to finally meet you.  I'll be keeping it PG rated during the show but will be out late night while the lady tucks in the boy.   Are you still looking for tickets? I may have a line on one for each night as someone staying in this house pulled out last minute.   

Aside from the Mike's and Peaches I'd say we are looking for a couple sweet shows. 
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

mbw

Quote from: whatapiper on August 09, 2011, 02:22:41 AM
Just settling in to some d0pe ass digs about a mile or two from venue.   Taking it family style with some friends from out east and their young'in.    Place is set up proper with a huge area to hang and the kiddy rooms on the bottom floor.  Should be fun, may hit the Karld Denison show tomorrow night.

MBW, hoping to finally meet you.  I'll be keeping it PG rated during the show but will be out late night while the lady tucks in the boy.   Are you still looking for tickets? I may have a line on one for each night as someone staying in this house pulled out last minute.   

Aside from the Mike's and Peaches I'd say we are looking for a couple sweet shows.

hell yeah man.  i will pm you my number.  if you can get me 1 for wednesday that would be awesome, as my uncles friend is in need.

:rawk:

whatapiper

That Wednesday is spoken for but I think I've got an extra for tonight for Scott.   

Gotta say, loungin by the pool, ice cold drinks, kids are happy and view of lake = good times  :mrgreen:
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

mbw

barnesy305

Is anyone going to check out the Karl D show? A good friend of mine just became his guitar player.

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.