News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

My new Vintage speakers! What kind of speakers do you have?

Started by rromeo, April 11, 2011, 10:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rromeo

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Caravan2001

Quote from: rromeo on April 11, 2011, 10:15:15 PM

Polk Audio SDA 1C 

http://www.polksda.com/sda1c.shtml   Sweet!

My friend had these back in high school.....he would blast them with a huge Carver, sounded awesome...

postjack

Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

twatts

Paradigm 7se mkII...  I have them paired with a Mirage PS-12-90...

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

antelope19

Currently have the stock onkyo speakers that came with my system.

:holds head In shame:

Believe it or not, they don't sound that bad and have treated me well. Hopefully I can save up and get a major upgrade some day.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

twatts

Quote from: antelope19 on April 12, 2011, 04:09:22 PM

Believe it or not, they don't sound that bad and have treated me well. Hopefully I can save up and get a major upgrade some day.

Onkyo isn't half-bad...  Depending on what you got, you may already have decent speakers...  Maybe you just need a new amp??? 

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will

Hicks

Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on April 12, 2011, 04:11:15 PM

Onkyo isn't half-bad...  Depending on what you got, you may already have decent speakers...  Maybe you just need a new amp??? 

Terry

Onkyo receivers are way better than their speakers IMO.
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

twatts

Quote from: Hicks on April 12, 2011, 04:14:13 PM

Terry

True dat... 

----------------------

I want super-human will

antelope19

Quote from: Hicks on April 12, 2011, 04:14:13 PM

Terry

Agreed. I love my onkyo receiver. The speakers are fine, just nothing special. They do the trick for me
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

jasonsobel

sing me back home before I die

Hicks

khalpin