News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Birther talk

Started by VDB, April 27, 2011, 02:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twatts

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 20, 2011, 11:38:38 AM
Quote from: slslbs on May 20, 2011, 11:30:37 AM
the Constitution doesn't discriminate against foreign conception.

Which could be held as a Constitutional declaration that life begins at birth!

Not sure, I suppose...  But per this topic, the issue is whether or not OB was "natural born" within the US (and its jurisdictions).  Its an interesting argument, with great reach (think roe v. wade or fetus protection laws).

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

rowjimmy

Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on May 20, 2011, 01:30:06 PM

Not sure, I suppose...  But per this topic, the issue is whether or not OB was "natural born" within the US (and its jurisdictions).  Its an interesting argument, with great reach (think roe v. wade or fetus protection laws).

Terry

That's what I was pointing toward... thanks for spelling it out for the slow.

twatts

Quote from: Poster Nutbag on May 20, 2011, 12:50:11 PM
If they ban circumcision in San Francisco, then how will they know who is allowed to run for president in the long future ahead... This is a worthy argument we as people should make for our future generations of children...

After the Chinese and Muslims take over, they will use the "circumcision" test to identify "Americans" and other westerners...  Those "marked" will be sent to "re-education" camps... 

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will

twatts

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 20, 2011, 03:33:28 PM

Terry

How long did it take you to find a way to point out I'm slow without being offensive???    :-P :-D

----------------------

I want super-human will

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on May 20, 2011, 03:42:02 PM
If they ban circumcision in San Francisco, then how will they know who is allowed to run for president in the long future ahead... This is a worthy argument we as people should make for our future generations of children...

After the Chinese and Muslims take over, they will use the "circumcision" test to identify "Americans" and other westerners...  Those "marked" will be sent to "re-education" camps... 

Terry
will we get our foreskin back?
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

rowjimmy

I came up with my response right away.
But it wasn't YOU that I was suggesting might be slow.

Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on May 20, 2011, 03:43:04 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on May 20, 2011, 03:33:28 PM

Terry

How long did it take you to find a way to point out I'm slow without being offensive???    :-P :-D

Hicks

Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on May 20, 2011, 03:42:02 PM

Terry

Muslims are down with choppage.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Poster Nutbag

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 20, 2011, 12:53:54 PM

I'm not sure what you mean. There are other Americans who don't/won't get circumcised.

I was just making an argument against San Francsico's "Cicumcision Law", pointing out that San Francsico's circumcision law is going to possibly victimize any children who are born after the law is passed by possibly excluding them from having the proper paper work to run for President of the United States.   

But I see where you are coming from,you are making the argument against Arizona's "Birther Law", by saying that there are already men that haven't been circumcised and there will be men in the future that won't be circumcised, not to mention the exclusion of all women.

The birther law states that if you do not possess an official birth certificate, than you may use your circumcision papers as proof.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/04/14/arizona-birther-law-to-accept-circumcision-papers-as-proof-of-citizenship/

::by the way, on a side note:: all this has me laughing in absolute hysterics...      
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

kellerb

Quote from: Poster Nutbag on May 21, 2011, 01:21:19 AM

I'm not sure what you mean. There are other Americans who don't/won't get circumcised.

I was just making an argument against San Francsico's "Cicumcision Law", pointing out that San Francsico's circumcision law is going to possibly victimize any children who are born after the law is passed by possibly excluding them from having the proper paper work to run for President of the United States.   

But I see where you are coming from,you are making the argument against Arizona's "Birther Law", by saying that there are already men that haven't been circumcised and there will be men in the future that won't be circumcised, not to mention the exclusion of all women.

The birther law states that if you do not possess an official birth certificate, than you may use your circumcision papers as proof.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/04/14/arizona-birther-law-to-accept-circumcision-papers-as-proof-of-citizenship/

::by the way, on a side note:: all this has me laughing in absolute hysterics...    

so you're saying if obama had a video of a rabbi sucking blood off his infant cock, donald trump wouldn't have pretended to run for president?

rowjimmy

Actually, all I was saying is that some people choose not to circumcise their children.

fauxpaxfauxreal

You guys know that some people don't like to eat meat, right?

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 21, 2011, 09:35:17 AM

Actually, all I was saying is that some people choose not to circumcise their children.

if those people want their kid to be president,they better not move to Arizona
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

rowjimmy

Quote from: slslbs on May 21, 2011, 01:48:32 PM

Arizona gets crossed off the list long before I consider that factor.

kellerb

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 21, 2011, 07:53:04 PM

But, its a dry heat

rowjimmy

Quote from: kellerb on May 21, 2011, 08:01:32 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on May 21, 2011, 07:53:04 PM

But, its a dry heat

You know what else is a dry heat?
My radiators.