News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2011-09-02 / 03 / 04 DSG Park, Commerce City, CO

Started by guyforget, May 11, 2011, 01:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beadsmon

Quote from: McGrupp on June 15, 2011, 05:47:31 PM
Quote from: phil on June 14, 2011, 05:44:48 PM
I really really really want to try and make these. Got a buddy in Boulder and we'd likely stay at his pad. Gotta figure out if my work schedule will allow it but this is priority number one for me.

DOG Park, Dog City, Dogorado.

Dog food.

SO does this mean you will be here??

GBL

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 29, 2011, 03:52:21 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on August 29, 2011, 01:45:26 PM
Quote from: JPhishman on August 29, 2011, 12:37:50 PM
Quote from: GBL on August 29, 2011, 12:36:32 PM
I am officially IN! Flight is booked, will have my hotel lined up this afternoon!

FACKIN PAMPED

:wtu:

:clap:
:crazy: :phish: :crazy:
:rawk: :beerbang: :rawk:

and the party continues!
:wtu: :wtu: :wtu:

Going to be a fun one boys... finish the summer with a bang!

Flight and hotel all lined up.. I'm staying at the doubletree Hilton Guy suggested earlier in the thread..

Only thing i need now is tickets.. 

And drugs..

:wtu:
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Gundo

It's almost here!  :beerbang:
Driving from Austin to Commerce City tomorrow.

zackonthetrain

wow just made this happen.

was gonna drive solo 8 hrs from slc on saturday, but sumhow Frontier only charged me 154.40 to fly round trip.
now i can get wasted at my friends wedding friday nite and be hungover as hell cause i dont gotta drive.. WOO HOO BOOKED! cya sat n sun  :banana:
"a good sauce can't save a bad noodle"

danje

Anyone happen to be able to give me a ride from the airport Friday afternoon around 4pm?

Caravan2001

Quote from: danje on August 31, 2011, 04:08:19 PM
Anyone happen to be able to give me a ride from the airport Friday afternoon around 4pm?

Sorry dude....land at 2 and with other peeps......take a hotel shuttle....are u camping?

danje

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 31, 2011, 08:23:57 PM

Sorry dude....land at 2 and with other peeps......take a hotel shuttle....are u camping?

Yeah I'll be camping. Not too worried about it though I'm sure they'll be a bunch of people in the same boat as me.

guyforget

sorry man, will be picking up some people around 1. 
-AD_

GBL

Quote from: guyforget on September 01, 2011, 02:02:10 AM

sorry man, will be picking up some people around 1.

Sweet! My flight lands around 12:30 ill wait for you outside my gate!

:wink:  jk

guyforget

if i was picking up a single, id be happy to give you a lift into town.  but im picking up a few people, so its gonna be crowded already.  do you have a shuttle or something you can use besides a cab?  might be worth it to try to hook up w/ a few people if youve gotta cab it, the airport it out in the middle of nowhere, its a somewhat long drive. 
-AD_

GBL

Quote from: guyforget on September 01, 2011, 02:29:07 PM
if i was picking up a single, id be happy to give you a lift into town.  but im picking up a few people, so its gonna be crowded already.  do you have a shuttle or something you can use besides a cab?  might be worth it to try to hook up w/ a few people if youve gotta cab it, the airport it out in the middle of nowhere, its a somewhat long drive.

I was just playin around, my hotel has a free shuttle to/from the airport..

GETTIN FACKIN PAMPED!

Hokker

Going with my daughter Saturday only. I will be the old guy with a Phish hat from 94 Red Rocks with a teenager with a tye dye skirt.
"Without music, life would be a mistake."
― Friedrich Nietzsche

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."
― Frank Zappa

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hokker on September 02, 2011, 12:12:43 AM
Going with my daughter Saturday only. I will be the old guy with a Phish hat from 94 Red Rocks with a teenager with a tye dye skirt.

Nice!  See you there!

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio