News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/03 - DTE Energy Music Theater - Clarkson, MI- Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by rowjimmy, June 03, 2011, 11:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Minor

Detroit was solid.  One of the better overall shows of 3.0, imo.  Sure there were fuckups.  Sure they had some unfocused areas.  Sure Trey is still dealing with communication issues between the band.  But for a 3.0 show, it was at the top of the list. 

The shows before D-town were not very good overall.  Not to say there aren't some highlights in each show, just overall pretty much 3.0 mehtastic. 
Now D-twon, something clicked with them on most of the songs.  I hope that a sign of things to come.  I have heard snippets of other shows since that weekend, and they sound better than the shows before Detroit, but it seems to me that the weekend run of D-town, Cleveland, and Cincy were pretty tight shows.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: G. Augusto on June 13, 2011, 09:03:55 PM
Love the inclusion of 3.0 after "great".
Phish Lite.
Phish lite is a good way to put it I guess.  That's the way I go in when I listen to Phish these days.  I know I'm not going to get earth-shattering versions of songs I love but I will get some quality music that will give me that 'feeling' again.  Not to mention, I do see improvement in this tour although some may not agree with this statement. 
I will say that I quit listening to the stream the other night when they went into Halfway to the Moon and felt I pulled an 'Aug'  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

This 2nd set would have had me boogeying my ass off until the GxBx, which I have to agree with Aug on, that shit was nasty.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.