News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug 2.0 - Please report bugs / errors / issues w/ new server here

Started by guyforget, June 03, 2011, 04:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

same issue here. not sure what's up. may need to do another update shortly.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

tet

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on June 22, 2022, 12:36:20 PMPaug 3.0?
 :beers:
not quite. just the released (and patched) version of 2.1 now... lots of fixes, lots more issues, too! 
-Phish

tet

-Phish

tet

-Phish

tet

-Phish

tet

also, you can now imbed soundcloud directly (this is for you, @rowjimmy )
-Phish

emay

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mistercharlie

Quote from: mopper_smurf on June 22, 2022, 04:33:38 PMThanks for all the hard work!
Yes, I truly appreciate it!

I alway know I appreciate it, but that Cinderella song has definitely been in my head the past two days... "Don't know what you've got 'til it's gone."
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

Quote from: mistercharlie on June 22, 2022, 05:13:50 PM
Quote from: mopper_smurf on June 22, 2022, 04:33:38 PMThanks for all the hard work!
Yes, I truly appreciate it!

I alway know I appreciate it, but that Cinderella song has definitely been in my head the past two days... "Don't know what you've got 'til it's gone."

And now its in my head  :samurai:

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

rowjimmy