News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

07/01 - Super Ball IX - Watkins Glen, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Undermind, July 01, 2011, 07:45:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fauxpaxfauxreal

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mbw

roggae

Clearly it's all awful.

Poster Nutbag

I don't know about one arrow to many, but there is definitely one Horse > Silent to many...
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

pcr3

:beers: paugers

just made another mojito featuring my homegrown spearmint.  here's to an increasingly awesome long weekend.   :banana: :banana: :banana:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

roggae

Quote from: Poster Nutbag on July 01, 2011, 11:30:20 PM
I don't know about one arrow to many, but there is definitely one Horse > Silent to many...

Lol!
Clearly it's all awful.

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: roggae on July 01, 2011, 11:29:53 PM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on July 01, 2011, 11:28:47 PM
ugh that weekapaug placement kinda sucked.   :?

Clearly it all sucks sitting down.

Not true at all.  I've had good things to say about this set.  It's not my fault if you are a selective reader.

roggae

Quote from: pcr3 on July 01, 2011, 11:31:23 PM

just made another mojito featuring my homegrown spearmint.  here's to an increasingly awesome long weekend.   :banana: :banana: :banana:

Please tell me that mint is isolated in your garden.

* roggae takes growing things way too seriously
Clearly it's all awful.

roggae

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on July 01, 2011, 11:31:55 PM
Quote from: roggae on July 01, 2011, 11:29:53 PM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on July 01, 2011, 11:28:47 PM
ugh that weekapaug placement kinda sucked.   :?

Clearly it all sucks sitting down.

Not true at all.  I've had good things to say about this set.  It's not my fault if you are a selective reader.

Im just saying. I have noticed you enjoying the set. Im makimg that statement in generalities.
Clearly it's all awful.

mattstick

pcr3

Quote from: roggae on July 01, 2011, 11:32:55 PM
Quote from: pcr3 on July 01, 2011, 11:31:23 PM

Please tell me that mint is isolated in your garden.

* roggae takes growing things way too seriously

the only reason i'm drinking mojitos is because i cut it back today.  shoots are over 2.5 feet high and spreading horizontally.  that's what she said...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mbw

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

rowjimmy