News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NYE 10

Started by Casey Lenahan, August 18, 2011, 02:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Casey Lenahan

How was the run? Highlights? Best night? Best Set? Best song? I was unable to listen to this so I wanna jump right to the goodness. THank!
I owe Aug $20

Hicks

It was about as good as your LST maintenance.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Casey Lenahan

LOL sorry I passed out before the end of set 1, Next LST im going to refrain from listening from my bed  :laugh:
I owe Aug $20

Casey Lenahan

I see all this talk about the Ghost?
I owe Aug $20

Nedstruzz

Quote from: tehdead on August 18, 2011, 02:40:46 PM
I see all this talk about the Ghost?

Set 2 on NYE was one of the best sets I've seen in years.

G. Augusto

I like the Tweezer, Ghost and Burn that Bridge.
Watch the official vid of the NYE Meatstick stunt.

Hicks

Twist from 1-1-11 was one of my highlights.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Wolfmansbrother

Bathtub Gin and Simple.

WhatstheUse?

Pretty much what Aug said.

Tweezer, Ghost, and the NYE stunt were cool.
Bring in the dude!

birdman

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 18, 2011, 07:35:07 PM

Was the "stunt" when you tried to kiss that girl at midnight? That was not so cool. But very funny.
Paug FTMFW!

TimberLodge

agreed with above... also thought the sand was good. the first set from 12.30 was extremely fun to be a part of. haven't really listened since though. and lets not forget about YEM-teca  :crazy:

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: birdman on August 18, 2011, 07:38:12 PM

Was the "stunt" when you tried to kiss that girl at midnight? That was not so cool. But very funny.

Yep.  That was my stunt..... and it was about a million times more funny than Phish's stunt.

Wish there was video of THAT!  :wtu:

Bring in the dude!

postjack

not enough jams, the hotdog stunt was bullshit nostalgia, too many songs, the songs weren't long enough, everything off joy sucks, plus they didn't even play slave or yem and it's a festival. I hate phish.
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

sophist

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 19, 2011, 02:46:54 PM
Quote from: birdman on August 18, 2011, 07:38:12 PM

Yep.  That was my stunt..... and it was about a million times more funny than Phish's stunt.

Wish there was video of THAT!  :wtu:
I'd much rather see footage of the fleethound with that wilderbeast during Waste. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Casey Lenahan

Ghost was sick and the Yem>teca>Yem!  Thats as far as I go so far, all in all im pleased   :beerbang: wait cant drink  :rawk:
I owe Aug $20