News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/06 - The Gorge - George, WA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Superfreakie, August 06, 2011, 06:10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kellerb

Quote from: Hicks on August 06, 2011, 09:11:48 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on August 06, 2011, 08:55:33 PM
Quote from: Hicks on August 06, 2011, 07:52:34 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 06, 2011, 06:41:16 PM
Just woke up!  Hotel FTW!  Ready to rock out with my.....you know the rest....Yamar opener  :rawk:

Rage it for me brah, thanks again for the ride out there and back to camp this morning.

hope all is well with you Hicks.

Thanks man, they are OK, just have a bunch of logistical insurance stuff to deal with now.

If that doesn't work out, I know a guy that will commit murder for phish tickets.

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

emay

aphineday

Big Sky IPA and Bell's Pale Ale have been flowing freely. Let's get this show on the road!!
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

nab

Quote from: aphineday on August 06, 2011, 10:25:47 PM
Big Sky IPA and Bell's Pale Ale have been flowing freely. Let's get this show on the road!!

Shout out to the Big Sky IPA from Missoula.  If you get a chance, check out Kettlehouse's Double Haul IPA.  Best IPA out of Missoula.

khalpin

Here's to hoping that I make it up for the LST!!!  I've been pre-gaming with the  :beerbang: and the  :mrgreen: and I'm ready to go.  Just waitinz fochr aboust twezny more mishuts till the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

runawayjimbo

Quote from: Superfreakie on August 06, 2011, 08:55:33 PM
Quote from: Hicks on August 06, 2011, 07:52:34 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 06, 2011, 06:41:16 PM
Just woke up!  Hotel FTW!  Ready to rock out with my.....you know the rest....Yamar opener  :rawk:

Rage it for me brah, thanks again for the ride out there and back to camp this morning.

hope all is well with you Hicks.

SER

That's some scary shit, but I'm glad you're home with your girls.

As for tonight...you know.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

emay

Im heading to the bar for a little, the single 6 pack didnt do it for me last night. Must have whiskey!!!!

Will be checkin in from the new iphone :rawk: and will prob be here to rage the second set will you guys!

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

emay

aphineday

Quote from: nab on August 06, 2011, 10:36:59 PM
Quote from: aphineday on August 06, 2011, 10:25:47 PM

Shout out to the Big Sky IPA from Missoula.  If you get a chance, check out Kettlehouse's Double Haul IPA.  Best IPA out of Missoula.
W00t! I'm really enjoying it. I've always liked it, and the local shop was out of Two Hearted Ale. Definitely a good call.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Undermind

Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Undermind