News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/08 - Hollywood Bowl - Los Angeles, CA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Caravan2001, August 08, 2011, 10:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster Nutbag

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 08, 2011, 11:08:04 PM
Quote from: Hicks on August 08, 2011, 11:06:21 PM
Down With Disease, Cavern, Possum, Cities, Peaches, KDF

Thanks for keeping up with the list, I am fully neglecting my children and need to go for a bit.....

BTW, Peaches (and DWD)  roolz, but 3 4 repeats from the Gorge in the first 5 songs is weaksauce.....

FYP
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

MiamiPhish

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistuhfry

G. Augusto

Hicks

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

shamwow

"If your gonna run up on the stage..."

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

G. Augusto

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Hicks

Down With Disease, Cavern, Possum, Cities, Peaches, KDF, Lawn Boy, Tube, Back On The Train

rowjimmy

Intense little lighting setup.
Almost overkilling that small spot.

Buffalo Budd