News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/09 - Harvey's Outdoor Theatre - Lake Tahoe NV - Post-Show Discussion/Review

Started by Hicks, August 10, 2011, 01:46:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyforget

teasing a harry potter song?  what is this, audiobooks?  thats about the geighest thing trey has ever done, besides 70 volt parade.  geigher than an eye of the tiger tease w/ a side of wake me up before you go. 
-AD_

runawayjimbo

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 11, 2011, 01:58:25 PM
Quote from: Hicks on August 11, 2011, 12:30:13 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on August 11, 2011, 12:27:15 PM
How come I've seen no mention of the Harry Potter theme being played during Chalkdust? It's at the 4:52 mark on the LP version. Trey also played a Dixieland tease shortly before that.

Both were mentioned on the LST as they happened, and both were pretty pitchy dawg.

And this reminds me of something...

Does anyone remember the date of the YEM where Trey teased the Harry Potter theme song? I think it was in summer '09.

Gorge '09 YEM
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

runawayjimbo

Quote from: guyforget on August 11, 2011, 02:14:39 PM
teasing a harry potter song?  what is this, audiobooks?  thats about the geighest thing trey has ever done, besides 70 volt parade.  geigher than an eye of the tiger tease w/ a side of wake me up before you go.

Geigher than if he teased Playing with the Boys while he and Mike pretended to play volleyball?

mbw

Quote from: guyforget on August 11, 2011, 02:14:39 PM

wow.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

guyforget

-AD_

runawayjimbo

Quote from: Hicks on August 11, 2011, 02:18:03 PM
Rocky was gay?

Rocky was awesome. Rocky III was at least flirting with homo-eroticism. Remember Rocky and Apollo running on the beach and then frolicking in the ocean in the short shorts?

Hicks

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

guyforget

i know we're a buncha pc ninnies, and i am too for the most part, but i really couldnt come up w/ a better, or more offensive descriptor for trey playing a harry potter song. 
-AD_

Hicks

Quote from: guyforget on August 11, 2011, 02:21:31 PM
i know we're a buncha pc ninnies, and i am too for the most part, but i really couldnt come up w/ a better, or more offensive descriptor for trey playing a harry potter song.

True dat, can't stand Harry Potter myself, go read some real literature like LOTR you damn kids and get off my lawn!

emay

Quote from: Hicks on August 11, 2011, 02:23:10 PM
Quote from: guyforget on August 11, 2011, 02:21:31 PM

True dat, can't stand Harry Potter myself, go read some real literature like LOTR you damn kids and get off my lawn!

3.0'd

if this were 1.0 it would have been star wars, mission impossible, or somewhere over the rainbow

guyforget

"stupid," "lame," and "3.0'd" just werent accurately conveying my outrage. 

also, i have a john bon jovi avatar, so i know a thing or two about..............
-AD_

emay

Quote from: guyforget on August 11, 2011, 02:26:18 PM
"stupid," "lame," and "3.0'd" just werent accurately conveying my outrage. 

also, i have a john bon jovi avatar, so i know a thing or two about..............

luke skywalker look alikes?

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

^^^I find that poster is badass.

And I wouldn't know a Harry Potter tease if I heard one.  Haven't seen any of the flics nor read any of the books for that matter.  Not saying it sucks, just has never drawn me in.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.