News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

09/02 - Dick's Sporting Goods Park - Commerce City, CO - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Superfreakie, September 02, 2011, 02:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

WhatstheUse?

I obviously came to CO for Allen's BBQ meet-up -- Phish was just an afterthought.
Bring in the dude!

gah

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on September 02, 2011, 11:13:48 AM

Phish is better than ever and definitely not a nostalgia act! Pheeew! Thanks for clearing that up Mike!

Why does he feel the need to keep talking about it? Only explanation is he doesn't believe it himself, and has to keep lying to himself until the lie becomes real. I'm pretty good at that myself.

In any case, have a rocking good time tonight everybody! That BBQ is gonna be GOOD! Oh, and have fun at the phish show too.  :-D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Casey Lenahan

nice, I finally got a night off! And I get to listen to a Phish show!!  :rawk:
I owe Aug $20

sophist

Quote from: goodabouthood on September 02, 2011, 12:06:39 PM

Phish is better than ever and definitely not a nostalgia act! Pheeew! Thanks for clearing that up Mike!

Why does he feel the need to keep talking about it? Only explanation is he doesn't believe it himself, and has to keep lying to himself until the lie becomes real. I'm pretty good at that myself.

In any case, have a rocking good time tonight everybody! That BBQ is gonna be GOOD! Oh, and have fun at the phish show too.  :-D
This is also known as the Costanza effect. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

JPhishman

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

G. Augusto

G. Augusto

09-02-2011
Dick, CO

I: Soul City*, Soul Shakedown Party, Chalkdust, Sample, Bathtub Gin, Alsaka, Horn, OKP > Suzy, Sugar Shack, Golgi > Bowie.

II: Disease > WTU? > Caspian, Bug, Waste, Joy, Limb by Limb, Army of One, Let Me Lie, Walls of the Cave

E: Paradise City**

* Southern Culture on the Skids cover. 1st time played.
** with Slash and Axl Rose

rowjimmy

Quote from: G. Augusto on September 02, 2011, 03:09:58 PM
09-02-2011
Dick, CO

I: Soul City*, Soul Shakedown Party, Chalkdust, Sample, Bathtub Gin, Alsaka, Horn, OKP > Suzy, Sugar Shack, Golgi > Bowie.

II: Disease > WTU? > Caspian, Bug, Waste, Joy, Limb by Limb, Army of One, Let Me Lie, Walls of the Cave

E: Paradise City**

* Southern Culture on the Skids cover. 1st time played.
** with Slash and Axl Rose

No Possum?

gainesvillegreen

Worked a shift last night, so waking up now, getting the coffee in, and getting excited for tonight! Hope to provide updates throughout the show.

Don't really care what they play tonight.

As loong as it isn't Piper.  :wink:
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Superfreakie

Quote from: sophist on September 02, 2011, 01:50:20 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on September 02, 2011, 12:06:39 PM

This is also known as the Costanza effect.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard 
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Superfreakie

I wonder what night Trey will opt to call us all ustream Dickbags?
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.