News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Dopapod

Started by DoW, September 28, 2011, 08:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Undermind on January 14, 2012, 11:27:29 AM
I think bvaz and I are in for 2/18 and the Middle East in Cambridge.  Anybody else?

Ill most likely be there!
Bring in the dude!

Undermind

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on January 14, 2012, 03:10:21 PM
Quote from: Undermind on January 14, 2012, 11:27:29 AM
I think bvaz and I are in for 2/18 and the Middle East in Cambridge.  Anybody else?

Ill most likely be there!
That would be sweet!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Undermind

Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

DoW

Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

Undermind

Sounding like the Middle East is sold out. 

Undermind

Last night was so much fun.  It was great hanging out with Scotty and bvaz as always.  Dopapod tore the roof off the sucka.

Thrillhouse

Quote from: Undermind on February 19, 2012, 11:08:28 AM
Last night was so much fun.  It was great hanging out with Scotty and bvaz as always.  Dopapod tore the roof off the sucka.

I hope Bvaz woke up from his  :tte: state
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

Undermind

Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on February 19, 2012, 04:01:30 PM

Huh?  It was great meeting you last night man.

Thrillhouse

Quote from: Undermind on February 19, 2012, 04:42:59 PM

Bvaz was sound asleep about halfway through the show.

and ya man of course it was great to meet you, I hope I can get up to portland this tuesday.  Sorry I didn't see you on the dance floor much, I was keeping it real loose in the back, gettin dirty with some dance space.
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

Undermind

Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on February 19, 2012, 05:08:43 PM
Quote from: Undermind on February 19, 2012, 04:42:59 PM

Bvaz was sound asleep about halfway through the show.

and ya man of course it was great to meet you, I hope I can get up to portland this tuesday.  Sorry I didn't see you on the dance floor much, I was keeping it real loose in the back, gettin dirty with some dance space.
ouch
Here's the setlist from last night btw:

2/18/2012- Middle East Downstairs, Cambridge MA

Turnin' Knobs, Bahbi, Braindead, Indian Grits* > French Bowling^, FABA, Sonic, Nude% > Nuggy Jawson, Bubblebrain

E: STADA

*contained Chopsticks tease
^longest sustained applause at any Dopapod show to date (we think)
%debut; Radiohead cover

and a vid

DoW

I was taking power naps.  I think that makes 2 straight shows that I have seen with undermind that I have fallen asleep at.
thanks for the setlist. I'm going to work on all 3 transfers today.  I was troubleshooting the first minute or two of the mantras set as it was saving my settings of going from 2 channels to 4.
I didn't get the board feed for the big ol' dirty bucket set as they used a different board and I was ont he other sound but the AUD should sound fine as it was too crazy in there yet.

Undermind

Was it after the Jager shots?  Those were a bad day and made my Sunday morning pretty rough!

DoW

Quote from: Undermind on February 20, 2012, 09:26:25 AM
Was it after the Jager shots?  Those were a bad day and made my Sunday morning pretty rough!
it was that perfect storm of being up since 5 (after being worn from work), switching to hard alcohol at one point (stupid promotions) and that jager shot definitely did not help matters.
Last hour I just rotated from the back of the floor and that bench.

emay

Quote from: bvaz on February 20, 2012, 08:26:15 AM
I was taking power naps.  I think that makes 2 straight shows that I have seen with undermind that I have fallen asleep at.
thanks for the setlist. I'm going to work on all 3 transfers today.  I was troubleshooting the first minute or two of the mantras set as it was saving my settings of going from 2 channels to 4.
I didn't get the board feed for the big ol' dirty bucket set as they used a different board and I was ont he other sound but the AUD should sound fine as it was too crazy in there yet.

How was the mantras set? Love those guys!

Undermind

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on February 20, 2012, 10:20:01 AM
Quote from: bvaz on February 20, 2012, 08:26:15 AM

How was the mantras set? Love those guys!
They were awesome!  I really liked their set a lot.  I talked to Justin, the keyboard player for awhile.  He was very chill.  I'm looking forward to seeing them again!