News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

GD Full Shows on YouTube

Started by Lifeboy, October 01, 2011, 06:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zimbra

Quote from: antelope19 on October 03, 2011, 03:50:25 PM
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard at this thread.

FWIW, thanks for sharing. 
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

McGrupp

Lifeboy: This year's contender for "Most Sensitive" 'Pauger
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

zimbra

Quote from: McGrupp on October 03, 2011, 04:14:05 PM

*Disclaimer:  No offense*

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Lifeboy

Quote from: McGrupp on October 03, 2011, 04:14:05 PM

:?

Get bent, fleethound

:laugh:
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

McGrupp

"Touchy" seemed too terse. And I didn't think that a cowboys fan would understand the word "cantankerous". So I went with "most sensitive".

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Lifeboy

Quote from: McGrupp on October 03, 2011, 04:19:47 PM
"Touchy" seemed too terse. And I didn't think that a cowboys fan would understand the word "cantankerous". So I went with "most sensitive".

cantankerous is much more fitting imo.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Lifeboy

someone's still bitter about our GDthread argument.   :roll:

:wink:

McGrupp

Nope, just observant. Seems like it's been "that time of the month" for you lately around here.

You know things are weird when I'm going after someone other than mattstick.

kellerb

I saw spotting.

and somebody's a deleter

Lifeboy

Quote from: McGrupp on October 03, 2011, 04:26:06 PM
Nope, just observant. Seems like it's been "that time of the month" for you lately around here.

what makes you think that, other than our argument in the other thread? please explain. i'm just curious as to why you're starting shit with me.

I guess this is all over the last few replies I posted in response to your posts.

mattstick made a comment, and I said something back. In no way was it out of anger. I was just explaining myself.

mbw

they have the grateful dead on computers now?

Lifeboy

danje

McGrupp

Quote from: Lifeboy on October 03, 2011, 05:04:41 PM
Quote from: McGrupp on October 03, 2011, 04:26:06 PM

what makes you think that, other than our argument in the other thread? please explain. i'm just curious as to why you're starting shit with me.

I guess this is all over the last few replies I posted in response to your posts.

mattstick made a comment, and I said something back. In no way was it out of anger. I was just explaining myself.

I like to pick on people on the internet because it makes me feel big.

And your posts lately just seem very defensive. That's all.

But regarding your original post- thanks for the link. This 9/16/91 MSG show is one of my favorites from the 90's and I had no idea this vid was on youtube. +k

oh and thanks for the -k  :wink:

rowjimmy

Some of you bitches need to chill out.

Listen to some Grateful Dead or something. If only there was a place one could watch a stream of an entire show online...

Also, mattstick's post was hilarious.