News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Radiohead 2012

Started by barnesy305, November 07, 2011, 07:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

So I'd been wondering if the person who was killed was local or touring crew.
I just saw on the twitter that the deceased was Radiohead's drum tech.

:shakehead:

blatboom

QuoteWe have all been shattered by the loss of Scott Johnson, our friend and colleague. He was a lovely man, always positive, supportive and funny; a highly skilled and valued member of our great road crew. We will miss him very much. Our thoughts and love are with Scott's family and all those close to him.

Philip

Hicks

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 18, 2012, 09:20:26 AM
So I'd been wondering if the person who was killed was local or touring crew.
I just saw on the twitter that the deceased was Radiohead's drum tech.

:shakehead:

Ugh, horrible news.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Very sad news indeed.

The Flaming Lips show was off the hook though and definitely eased the pain off missing Radiohead.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

barnesy305

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on June 18, 2012, 08:00:14 PM
Very sad news indeed.

The Flaming Lips show was off the hook though and definitely eased the pain off missing Radiohead.

Such a horrible event for everyone involved, I'm glad you were able to salvage your evening.

rowjimmy

QuoteHello everyone,

As you will probably have heard the roof over the stage collapsed at our show in Toronto killing crew member Scott Johnson and injuring three other crew members. The collapse also destroyed the light show – this show was unique and will take many weeks to replace. The collapse also caused serious damage to our backline, some elements of which are decades old and therefore hard to replace.

Whilst we all are dealing with the grief and shock ensuing from this terrible accident there are also many practical considerations to deal with & consequently we have to try and reschedule the following shows:

June
30 Roma Hippodrome Capanelle

July
1 Firenze Parco delle Cascine
3 Bologna Arena Parco Nord
4 Codroipo Villa Manin
6 Berlin Wuhlheide
7 Berlin Wuhlheiee
9 St Triphon Carriere des Andonces

We aim to announce the new dates for these shows on Wednesday 27th of June and will also supply information on how to obtain refunds on tickets if you cannot come to the show on the new date.

We will start playing live again at Les Arenes Nimes, Bilbao BBK festival and Lisbon Optimus Alive festival.

We will make every effort to offer the fans the very best show possible under the circumstances – thanks for your understanding and support.

barnesy305

Kinda saw that coming, a huge bummer nonetheless.

rowjimmy

Quote from: barnesy305 on June 21, 2012, 02:53:25 PM
Kinda saw that coming, a huge bummer nonetheless.

Yep, on both counts.

blatboom

Camden show!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ez68g5

QuoteRadiohead - 6/13/2012 - Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center

Setlist:

01 Intro
02 Bloom
03 There There
04 Kid A
05 Morning Mr. Magpie
06 The Gloaming
07 Separator
08 Lucky
09 Like Spinning Plates
10 Identikit
11 15 Step
12 Nude
13 Lotus Flower
14 Paranoid Android
15 Feral
16 Little by Little
17 Idioteque

Encore 1
18 Give Up the Ghost
19 Staircase
20 I Might Be Wrong
21 Bodysnatchers

Encore 2
22 House of Cards
23 Reckoner
24 (True Love Waits)/Everything In Its Right Place (cuts out)

Editing: BLG
Notes: Editing/EQ done via Adobe Audition. Editing involved correcting volume changes due to "auto-level" setting being on. This was a time consuming process and it is still not perfect, but much better than it was originally. The sound is pretty decent, but there are songs where the bass overloads a bit. There is also audience chatter between some songs.

Everything In Its Right Place cuts out on the recording and I faded out both encore breaks due to excessive audience noise./quote]

barnesy305

Quote from: blatboom on July 23, 2012, 08:34:56 PM
Camden show!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ez68g5

QuoteRadiohead - 6/13/2012 - Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center

Setlist:

01 Intro
02 Bloom
03 There There
04 Kid A
05 Morning Mr. Magpie
06 The Gloaming
07 Separator
08 Lucky
09 Like Spinning Plates
10 Identikit
11 15 Step
12 Nude
13 Lotus Flower
14 Paranoid Android
15 Feral
16 Little by Little
17 Idioteque

Encore 1
18 Give Up the Ghost
19 Staircase
20 I Might Be Wrong
21 Bodysnatchers

Encore 2
22 House of Cards
23 Reckoner
24 (True Love Waits)/Everything In Its Right Place (cuts out)

Editing: BLG
Notes: Editing/EQ done via Adobe Audition. Editing involved correcting volume changes due to "auto-level" setting being on. This was a time consuming process and it is still not perfect, but much better than it was originally. The sound is pretty decent, but there are songs where the bass overloads a bit. There is also audience chatter between some songs.

Everything In Its Right Place cuts out on the recording and I faded out both encore breaks due to excessive audience noise./quote]

Sweet!

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

blatboom

weirdest sendspace link ever, it tries to install some bs on your comp just say no and you should ultimately be able to extract the .zip like normal

Buffalo Budd

Yeah, never saw that before but I figured it out.

barnesy305

Technically not 2012, here is a multi-cam video of the Roseland show I saw. Apparently, the band provided the soundboard audio for this, which is pretty cool of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deewxo-mIsw&feature=g-high

aphineday

Quote from: barnesy305 on December 01, 2012, 11:29:20 AM
Technically not 2012, here is a multi-cam video of the Roseland show I saw. Apparently, the band provided the soundboard audio for this, which is pretty cool of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deewxo-mIsw&feature=g-high
Shit, thanks man. This is awesome!
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...